Nicole Threatt Biography
Nicole Threatt is the wife of rapper and record producer, Dr. Dre. Having been the leading lady of his life for more than two decades now, Nicole has nevertheless maintained privacy and confidentiality about herself. Though it would have been very easy to give in to media attention and fanfare, given her husband being one of the biggest names in the world of hip-hop, she has preferred to remain in solitude, which makes her one-of-a kind. Very little is known about her life including her childhood. Nicole is a law graduate but not a practicing one. She prefers to be described more as a housewife and socialite. Nicole and Dre live a happy married life and have two children. She is the step mom to Dre’s three more children from previous relationships.
- Nicole Threatt’s life took a massive turn in 1996 when she married Dr Dre aka Andre Young. Life for Threatt has never been the same thereafter. Interestingly, Nicole isn’t the first wife of Dr Dre. Dre was previously married and had three children. Nevertheless, Nicole and Dre’s marital relationship has been a strong one and has remained firm for more than twenty years now. Together, the two have been blessed with two children. Despite Dre’s iconic status in the hip-hop industry and his larger-than-life persona, Nicole remains away from the limelight.
- The only little information that we have of her is from the pictures or photographs that the couple shot while vacationing with their children over the years. They live in a contemporary residence sited on a gated promontory above L.A.’s perennially chic Sunset Strip. It was her idea to live in a super-size mansion that could cater to their kingly lifestyle. Interestingly, Nicole was married to NBA player when Dre first met her. Keen on making her his wife, he pursued her until they married in 1996. It was the same year when Dre took a big leap in his career and left Death Row to establish his own label, Aftermath Entertainment.
- He produced a compilation album titled ‘Dr Dre Presents the Aftermath’ and released a solo album. Calling Nicole his ‘lucky lady’, Dre’s musical journey has astronomically risen ever since they have been together. Winner of six Grammy awards, he is ranked third on Forbes’ ‘Five wealthiest hip-hop artists of 2017 list’ with a net worth standing at $740.0 million. He is the pillar of support behind the career of several established rappers including Eminem, 50 Cent and Snoop Dogg.
- Nicole Threatt was born as Nicole Kendra Plotzker on January 1, 1970 in USA. Not much is known about her private life including her parents, her family, her alma mater and so on. Threatt studied law and holds a degree of an attorney but has never practiced.
- Threatt was married to now-retired NBA player Sedale Threatt previously. It was while being married to Sedale that Nicole first met Dr Dre or Andre Romelle Young. The two got married in 1996. Despite being the wife of legendary rapper and musician Nicole prefers to maintain a private life. Nicole and Dre have been blessed with two children, a son Truth born in 1997 and a daughter Truly born in 2001.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed