Nick Mayorga Bio
Nick Mayorga is an American YouTuber best known as one-half of the entertaining channel ‘Nick and Jojo,’ previously called ‘Whatever Time.’ He is also a collaborator on another famous YouTube channel titled ‘Free Time’. In addition, he runs his own personal YouTube channel titled ‘Nick Mayorga’. His channels mainly feature comedy shorts, challenges, reactions, vlogs, and some Q&A videos. All these channels have contributed in making him a star on YouTube as well as on other social media platforms. As of today, his channels have collectively accumulated millions of subscribers from all over the world. For his ‘Free Time’ videos, he collaborates with other YouTube personalities like DangMattSmith and Hunter Rowland. He is also enjoying the attention he gets from the big group of fans he has accumulated on Instagram. On the personal front, he dated volleyball player Kelly Landsman up until late 2018.
- Nick Mayorga’s YouTube career started through a collaborative YouTube channel titled ‘Free Time,’ which was launched by YouTube stars Tal Fishman and Adi Fishman on April 26, 2014. The first video on this channel was ‘Weirdest Food Combinations,’ followed by many other crazy comedy shorts. Two of the most popular videos on this channel are titled 'Lie Detector Shock Test' and 'Prank Calling People Without Hearing Them'. In the first one, the YouTubers take a lie detector test, while the latter one is a prank video. The channel has gained immense popularity since its launch and now has over 2 million subscribers.Recommended Lists:
- Mayorga was also a co-star of the erstwhile YouTube channel titled ‘Whatever Time’ with his ‘Free Time’ friend Adi Fishman. Fishman had launched this channel on his own on December 28, 2016, and shortly after, introduced Mayorga as a co-host. The channel featured some funny videos including reactions, memes, challenges, games, pranks, Q&A, and vlogs. The boys uploaded videos like 'Reacting To K-Pop (BTS)', 'Secret Hidden Messages in Logos' and 'This Website Can Find Your Twin'. When Fishman got really busy with his own YouTube channels he quit ‘Whatever Time.’
- The last video featuring Fishman on this channel was titled ‘We Broke Up?!?’ in which Fishman bid his farewell and Mayorga introduced his new co-host, Joseph Sim, one of his ‘Free Time’ buddies. Mayorga then renamed ‘Whatever Time’ as ‘Nick and Jojo’ in mid-September 2018. The channel still features the same type of video content. The first video he posted with his new co-host Jojo was titled ‘We Have Girlfriends?!?’ which was a Q&A video. As of now, the channel has accumulated more than 360K subscribers.
- Mayorga also runs a personal self-titled channel on YouTube which he created on 5 September 2013. The first video he posted, a vlog titled ‘My First Vlog!!!,’ was in September 2017. The second video was posted after a long gap in January 2019, when he revived his channel. Till now, he has posted just a few videos on this channel as he is busy with his collaborative channels. The channel has managed to gather over 111K+ subscribers.
- Nick Mayorga was born on December 11, 1999, in Los Angeles, California. He has two brothers, one older, named Anthony Mayorga, and one younger, named Andre Mayorga. He played volleyball at Chatsworth High School with his friend and fellow YouTuber Adi Fishman. Fishman introduced him to YouTube, first in ‘Free Time’ videos and then as the co-host of his channel ‘Whatever Time’.
- In June 2014, he posted his first photo on Instagram, which was a throwback pic, with the caption ‘tb to them modeling days’. He is friends with other YouTube personalities like Tal Fishman, Hunter Rowland, Joseph Sim, and DangMattSmith. He was once in a relationship with Kelly Landsman; the couple broke up in late 2018.
Nick Mayorga Fans Also Viewed