Nessa Barrett Bio
Nessa Barrett is an American TikTok star, Instagrammer, and social media influencer. She has garnered about two million followers and more than 50 million likes on TikTok through her dance and lip-sync videos, as well as vlogs. A resident of New Jersey, Barrett began posting content on her page in March 2019 and since has emerged as a prominent user on the platform. Her popularity has found its way to other social media sites as well. She has more than 300 thousand followers on Instagram and over 30 thousand followers on Twitter. She also has a YouTube channel. While she predominantly makes videos in which she lip-syncs to popular rap and pop songs, she sometimes also lip-syncs to comedic dialogues.
- Nessa Barrett is a famous and verified TikTok user. She started uploading content on her @nessaabarrett TikTok channel on March 26, 2019. Her first video was set to ‘Piano’, an audio by @xavesaugust. On 31 March, she posted a video which was set to @rlydennis’ audio ‘Hate when that happens’. Some of the songs that she has used for her content are ‘Pumpkins Scream at the Dead of Night’ by Savage Ga$p (ft. Shinigami), ‘Are You Bored Yet?’ by Wallows (ft. Clairo), and ‘Moana’ by Yung Manny. Barrett has collaborated with the likes of @heckaadian, @jacksonfelt, and @dylanxhartman.Recommended Lists:
- The oldest post on her Instagram page dates back to July 19, 2018. It is a collage of two photos taken in Ocean City, New Jersey. In both photos, she is sitting on the wet sand with her back to the camera. She uploaded her next set of photos on the platform on January 28, 2019. Since then, she has become a moderately active Instagram user. In many of her posts, her friend Lea Jayne is featured. She has also uploaded photos taken with Skylar Budgett and Mishka Silva on her Instagram handle.
- Nessa Barrett created her Twitter account in July 2019 and has become very active on it. These days, she receives thousands of likes on each of her tweets. The people who follow her on the platform regularly re-tweet and respond to her posts.
- She set up her self-titled YouTube channel on August 13, 2018. However, she has posted only one video on it to date. Titled ‘Q&A / GRWM for my Senior Pictures!’, it was uploaded on August 3, 2019, and has since accumulated over 150 thousand views. In it, she revealed that she was attending that year’s “Playlist Live.” She also stated that she would love to go on a tour at some point.
- Nessa Barrett was born on August 6, 2002, in the United States of America. Little information is available on her family and upbringing. At present, she resides in Absecon, New Jersey. During one summer, she went for a vacation at the Jersey Shore.
- In 2020, she started dating fellow TikTok star Josh Richards, a member of the social group Sway House. Richards is also an actor and has appeared in the 2018 movie ‘Brother's Keeper’ and ‘Summertime Dropouts’ (2019). Barrett and Richards make regular appearances on each other’s social media handles and have worked together on a number of TikTok videos.
Nessa Barrett Fans Also Viewed