Ms. Juicy Baby Biography
Ms. Juicy Baby is an African-American TV actress and radio personality best known for being a part of ‘The Rickey Smiley Morning Show’ and a regular cast member of the Lifetime reality TV show, ‘Little Women: Atlanta’. Born with Pituitary Dwarfism, the 4 feet tall powerhouse didn’t let her height get in the way of success. Starting her career on stage by acting on plays like ‘You Gonna Make Me Love Somebody Else’ and ‘Doing The Right Thing With The Wrong Man’, she went on to work on the famous stage production ‘Beauty Shop’. She is the owner of the clothing line ‘Juicy Gear’ and started selling bobblehead figures which utter her famous signature phrases like "I'm the queen of Atlanta, boo!". However, her interests are not limited to commercial success and fame. She believes in giving back to the community and is the organizer of the ‘Back 2 School’ event, known as ‘Shorty’s Run The Runway’. The event has been a pioneer in motivating, and guiding children between the ages of 3 and18. It helps with building their self-confidence to handle their school life and provides school supplies for 2000 students.
- Although her acting career began on stage, Ms. Juicy got her first movie break in ‘Fred Hammond's Christmas... Who Needs It’ (2007). She then went on to work in the TV series ‘Meet the Browns’. In 2011, she was a part of Tyler Perry’s movie ‘Madea’s Big Happy Family’, which eventually led to a big part on, Playwright T.Y. Martin’s ‘Lord Why Me’. From 2012, she was a recurring cast member of the comedy series ‘The Rick Smiley Show’.
- In addition to her acting ventures, Ms. Juicy is a renowned radio personality and is associated with ‘The Rickey Smiley Morning Show’ for the past eight years. Her association with the radio host and she is a cast member on ‘Rickey Smiley For Real’ (2015–present).
- She is famous for being a part of the reality series ‘Little Women: Atlanta’. Initially, she had a recurring role when the series debuted on January 27, 2016, but she was soon updated to regular cast member. The series depicting the lives of little women, residing in Atlanta, Georgia, finished its third season on May 31, 2017, and has been renewed for a fourth season
- Ms. Juicy is the host of ‘Shorty's Run the Runway’, a fashion event focused on decreasing the number of drop-outs from schools in Atlanta. The event not only boasts of live performances from top artists but also supports a clothing drive and shows the latest fashion trends of students.
- Ms. Juicy was born Shirlene King Pearson, on January 4, 1972, in Corsicana, Texas, Unites States of America. She was born with dwarfism and is four feet tall. She started doing public speaking appearances from the age of 10. Her initial schooling was at Corsicana High School’ and then she went to ‘Navarro Jr. College. She finally graduated with a BA in Computer Information Systems from ‘DeVry Institute of Technology’.
- She has always held education in a high esteem and was a student of theatre arts, business, photography, and office management. Incidentally, she got her nickname ‘Ms. Juicy’ from her tattoo ‘Juicy Enuff’. She is also immensely secretive about her relationships and was married once. The reason for her divorce is not known.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed