Moriah Elizabeth Bio
Moriah Elizabeth is an American YouTuber known for posting squishy toy videos and DIY craft vlogs on her self-titled channel. Passionate about everything related to squishy toys, Elizabeth is extremely creative when it comes to arts and craft. Her DIY content is fascinating, unique, and informative in every way. From squishy toy collections and unboxing videos to innovative craft ideas, all her videos are truly interesting to watch! Born to a Peruvian/Italian father and Caucasian mother, Elizabeth is of mixed ethnicity. She is family oriented and is very close to her parents, sibling, and husband. She began her YouTube career at a young age and has worked hard to establish herself as a successful social media personality. Her charismatic personality and friendly attitude makes her a much loved YouTuber.
- Moriah Elizabeth launched her self-tilted channel on August 25, 2010. She initially started with vlogs and fun videos. On April 8, 2014, she began her ‘Wreck This Journal’ series on public demand. This was followed by another amazing series called ‘Create This Book’. Elizabeth also started posting content related to squishy toys and DIY videos. On January 26, 2018, she posted the video 'I Made 100 DIY Pins'. In this video, she took up the challenge of creating 100 custom pins from shrink plastic. This DIY video was viewed numerous times in the ensuing months and it went on to garner over 2 million views (as of December 2018).Recommended Lists:
- Today, Moriah Elizabeth’s channel has emerged as one of the most successful ones on DIY and squishy toy content. With around 2 million followers, this family-friendly channel also has about 290 million collective views.
- Some of the Elizabeth’s most viewed videos, 'Squishy Makeovers: Fixing Your Squishies #2' and 'Squishy Makeovers: Fixing YOUR Squishies' are amazing in every way and are a must-watch for lovers of squishy toys! Each of these videos has garnered millions of views. Besides videos on squishy toys, she also occasionally posts personal vlogs featuring her brother and her husband.
- Moriah Elizabeth was born on November 14, 1994 in the United States of America. She has a younger brother named Sam who has been featured in many of her YouTube vlogs. Her father is Peruvian/Italian while her mother is Caucasian. She studied graphic designing in school. Elizabeth got married when she was 19. Her husband often appears with her in her social media posts.
- Elizabeth’s art journal ‘Create This Book’ is inspired by her older ‘Wreck This Journal’ videos. She often gets sponsorship deals from various companies and brands.
Moriah Elizabeth Fans Also Viewed