Monica Keena Biography
Sun Sign: Gemini
Born in: Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
Famous as: Actress
father: William Keena
mother: Mary Keena
siblings: Samantha (older sister)
City: New York City
U.S. State: New Yorkers
education: New York University, Saint Ann's School, Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School
Monica Keena is an American actress who made her film debut in the flick ‘While You Were Sleeping.’ She has acted in numerous films and television productions in her career so far. The actress has appeared in the movies ‘The Devil's Advocate’, ‘Snow White: A Tale of Terror’, ‘Brooklyn Rules’, 'The Simian Line', 'Fifty Pills', 'Night of the Demons', '40 Days and Nights' and 'Aftermath', to name a few. She has worked in television as well, playing roles of Abby Morgan and Rachel Lindquist on the shows ‘Dawson's Creek’ and ‘Undeclared’ respectively. The American beauty is also known for portraying the character of Kristen on HBO’s ‘Entourage’. Very few people known that Keena is also a voice actress and has done a handful of voice projects as well. She is best recognized for providing her voice to various characters in the animated sitcom ‘Beavis and Butt-head’. She has also posed for ‘Stuff Magazine,’ ‘Maxim’ and ‘FHM.’ On a personal note, Keena enjoys writing. Her favorite shows are ‘The Simpsons’ and ‘Charmed.’
- Monica Keena made her film debut in 1995 when she appeared in the flick ‘While You Were Sleeping’. The same year, she appeared in an episode of ‘Law & Order’. She then bagged a starring role as Lilliana Lilli Hoffman in the 1997 movie ‘Snow White: A Tale of Terror’. Soon after this, she was cast in the role of Abby Morgan for the series ‘Dawson's Creek’. In 1999, the actress did the TV movie ‘First Daughter’. The following year, she was featured in the films ‘The Simian Line’ and ‘Crime and Punishment in Suburbia’.
- Then in 2001, Keena joined the cast of ‘Undeclared’ as ‘Rachel Lindquist’, a role she played till 2003. After this, she starred in a recurring role in the drama ‘Entourage’. In the year 2005, the American beauty did both TV and film projects, including ‘Bad Girls from Valley High’, ‘Man of the House’, ‘Long Distance’, ‘Law & Order: Criminal Intent’ and ‘Grey's Anatomy’. After this, she did the TV movie ‘All She Wants for Christmas’ and also guest-starred in the show ‘Without a Trace’.
- Between 2007 and 2009, Keena acted in a handful of films, such as ‘Brooklyn Rules’, ‘Loaded’, ‘The Narrows’ and ‘Night of the Demons’. She then appeared in three episodes of ‘Private Practice’. In 2011, she lent her voice to various characters in the sitcom ‘Beavis and Butt-head’. A year later, the actress was cast in the movies ‘40 Days and Nights’ and ‘Aftermath’.
- Monica Keena was born on May 25, 1979, in Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA, to Mary and William Keena. She has an elder sister named Samantha. She attended Saint Ann's School. Later, she was accepted in the dramatic and vocal arts departments at LaGuardia High School of Performing Arts.
- Coming to the actress’ love life, she has dated many Hollywood stars till date. In 2000, Keena was in a relationship with Jonathan Brandis. Before Brandis, she was linked with James DeBello. Currently, the American beauty is supposedly dating Shane West.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed