Millie T Bio
Millie Taylforth, popularly known as Millie T, is an English YouTube star and vlogger. She shot to fame at the age of 12 after she started uploading videos on her own YouTube channel Millie T. Although she had started the channel in 2009, she began posting videos only a few years later. She gained much popularity for her DIY projects, makeup tutorials, product testing videos, and lifestyle based videos. She started her second channel, More Millie, in 2014. On this channel, she posts vlogs regularly. Her interesting way of communicating with her fans and followers and her useful tips have made her hugely famous. Also active on other social media platforms, she started her Twitter account in December 2016; it has amassed 70 thousand followers. Her Instagram account has garnered 186k followers, as of May 2018. Apart from being a social media star, Millie is an actress too, and was seen in the English film ‘Electricity’ in 2014.
- Millie T created her self-titled YouTube channel on May 23, 2009, when she was just nine years old. However, she started posting videos only from February 3, 2013, when she was 12. Today, the channel has garnered over 1 million subscribers and 73 million views, as of May 2018. She posts videos on makeup, DIY, product testing, and on many other random topics. She also tests counterfeit cosmetics brought from eBay. This particularly has made her channel hugely popular.Recommended Lists:
- Many of her videos have crossed the 1 million views mark. These include ‘8 Beauty Hacks Every Girl MUST Know!,’ ‘Telling My Best Friend I Like Him... *PRANK*’, ‘Trying $3 Clothes I Bought From Wish! AD.’
- She started the second channel More Millie on January 15, 2014. As of May 2018, it had garnered 189k subscribers and 10 million views. On this channel, she mostly posts vlogs about herself as she wants her fans to know her better.
- In 2014, she debuted in an English film, ‘Electricity’, directed by Bryn Higgins, and starring Agyness Deyn, Lenora Crichlow and Christian Cooke. She portrayed young Lily.
- Millie T has announced that she would soon quit school to concentrate on a full-time career on YouTube. She stated that if she goes to college, she would barely get any time for YouTube. “We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to do something we love,” she told ‘The Sun.’ She added that instead of spending more years studying for A-levels and then going to the university to get a job, she would rather focus on the one she already has while still in school.
- Millie Taylforth was born on September 16, 2000, in Manchester, the UK. Currently, she is in school, and has announced that after her GCSE exams, she will leave school and will not go to college, as she wants to focus on YouTube and social media full time. In response to the followers who pointed out that YouTube will not be around forever, she replied that YouTube would lead her to jobs in the fields of TV presenting, acting, singing, and dancing. She views YouTube as a platform that would pave a way to a career in the entertainment industry. She is a member of The Social Climbers, a group of already established YouTube personalities.
Millie T Fans Also Viewed