Mike Grzesiek Bio
Better known as “Shroud,” Mike Grzesiek is a Canadian video-game streamer and former e-sports player. He has broadcast many popular live gameplay videos. This has helped him emerge as one of the most prominent contemporary gamers. He is best known for playing 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive' for the American e-sports organization 'Cloud9.' He is equally popular for playing 'Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds.' He is highly popular as a 'Twitch' streamer and has over three million followers on the platform. His 'YouTube' channel has more than two million subscribers. Mike’s incredible gameplay tricks have rightfully earned him the title of the “King of Reddit.” He has now retired from 'Cloud9’s' roster but is active on his other social-media platforms.
- Mike became active in the gaming scene after the launch of the multiplayer first-person shooter (FPS) video game 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.' He was initially an independent player. He competed in ‘ESEA-M’ with ‘Slow Motion’ and in ‘ESEA-I’ with ‘Exertus’ and ‘Manajuma.’ Following this, Mike was picked up by one of the most long-running and respected e-sports teams in North America, 'compLexity Gaming.' He was initially hired as a stand-by player in place of Todd "anger" Williams. On August 1, 2014, 'compLexity Gaming' was acquired by 'Cloud9.' After the acquisition, Mike was made a permanent player in the 'Cloud9' roster. In his entire gaming career under 'Cloud9,' Mike has been part of numerous 'North American (NA) League’ gamers, such as Jordan “n0thing” Gilbert, Sean “Sgares” Gares, Ryan “FREAKAZOiD” Abadir, Jake “Stewie2k” Yip, Timothy “autimatic” Ta, and Tyler “Skadoodle” Latham. From 2015 to 2017, Mike gave 'Cloud9’s' 'NA' team several victorious moments, which eventually brought the organization global fame. He held the record of being the second-longest standing 'Cloud9' player, until he was replaced by William "RUSH" Wierzba and Tarik "tarik" Celik in August 2017. With this, an era of 'NA Counter-Strike' came to an end.Recommended Lists:
- Mike is highly active on 'Twitch.' His fame peaked after he started live-streaming gameplay videos on 'Twitch.' His incredible gaming abilities such as prowling, clutching, and weapon accuracy, soon grabbed the attention of video-game lovers. He also adds entertaining clips to his live-streams, to enhance their entertainment quotient.Recommended Lists:
- Mike currently boasts of over three million followers on 'Twitch.' He owns a 'YouTube' channel, too, which hosts his 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive' gameplays. The channel has accumulated more than two million subscribers to date.
- During his stint with 'Cloud9,' Mike was regarded as one of the best site anchors in the world. He is regarded as the “King of Reddit” by 'Global Offensive subreddit,’ a networking space of the 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive' community.
- In April 2018, Mike announced his retirement from 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive' and 'Cloud9' on 'Twitter.' He made this decision to explore other options in the gaming scenario. He has a few individual ventures in the pipeline.
- Although Mike will continue live-streaming on 'Twitch,' he will not represent 'Cloud9' anymore.
- Mike was born Michael Grzesiek, on June 2, 1994, in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. He is of Polish descent. However, he cannot speak Polish well. He later moved from Canada to Orange County, California, US, where his gaming career attained greater heights.
- Mike is a heavy sleeper. He loves eating fruits, especially strawberries. Mike is also a music lover. Mike is also known to be a hygiene-conscious person.
Mike Grzesiek Fans Also Viewed