Mickey Gall Biography
Sun Sign: Aquarius
Also Known As: Mickey Mouse
Born in: Green Brook, New Jersey, United States of America
Famous as: Mixed Martial Artist
siblings: Jamie Gall (sister)
U.S. State: New Jersey
education: Watchung Hills regional High School, Rutgers University
Mickey Gall is a professional mixed martial artist who presently competes in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). Although he is a new participant in the Welterweight division of the very popular UFC, he has won many loyal fans due to his unmatched talent and inimitable performance in the arena of mixed martial arts. Within a very short span of time, he has been rewarded for his outstanding performance with various prestigious titles like the ‘NAGA World Champion’, ‘Dead Serious MMA Middleweight Champion’ and the ‘Grapplers Quest World Champion’. In the world of complicated martial arts styles, he has earned high ranks like the ‘Brown Belt in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu’ under the supervision of Professor David Adiv and the ‘Blue Band in Muay Thai’ with the help of Kaensak Sor Ploenjit. Apart from a hardcore fitness regime and a robust physique, Mickey is also blessed with attractive looks and an irresistible, boyish charm.
- As of today, Mickey Gall is a renowned martial arts champion in the contemporary scenario. Before realizing his dream, Mickey used to work as a landscaping and bread truck driver, grappler, and wrestler. However, his life took an epic turn when he was launched into the world of mixed martial arts in the year 2015. At that time, he had already earned a positive reputation and millions of loyal fans owing to his career in the wrestling industry.
- His passion for boxing had developed quite early when he was just thirteen years old. Later, he learned the art of Brazilian jiu-jitsu at the age of sixteen after he had mastered his boxing training. During this schooling at the Watchung Hills Regional High School, Mickey also discovered an interest in the field of wrestling and football. In fact, he was popular as the captain of the football team in his school.
- Mickey then became a full-time student at the Rutgers University, studying for a degree in communication. It was during this period that he worked as a bread truck driver for Walmart, in order to fund his jiu-jitsu training classes. Moreover, he also developed a passion for grappling in combat sports, which is a close fighting technique in a hand-to-hand combat.
- On 21st November 2015, Mickey debuted as a professional mixed martial artist in the Dead Sea MMA promotion and has been on a roll, ever since! In the first round of the fight, he remarkably defeated his opponent, Ron Templeton (also a debutant), via submission. Following the victory, he signed up for a reality show known as ‘Lookin’ For A Fight’ by Dana White, that paved his path for a lucrative contract with the UFC.
- On 6th February 2016, he was challenged by Mike Jackson (a newcomer) whom he defeated via submission at the UFC Fight Night 82, in an unbelievably short time span of 45 seconds. Unfortunately, Mickey had to take a short break due to a painful herniated disc following the event. Thereafter, he was paired opposite CM Punk on 10th September 2016, which he again won in the first round itself. Not long after this fight, Mickey defeated Sage Northcutt (an accomplished veteran fighter) via submission in the second round on 17th December 2016 in Fox 22, at the UFC tournament.
- His fans are eagerly awaiting the face-off between Mickey Gall and Randy Brown at the UFC 217, which is scheduled for 4th November 2017. At present Mickey has an incredible record of being a pro-fighter, with four wins by submissions (all RNC), three first-round finishes and a commendable 3-0 amateur record.
- Mickey Gall was born on 22nd January 1992 in Green Brook, New Jersey, and he is an American by nationality and by heart. He worships his parents and shares a great bond with his sibling (Jamie). He considers them to be his idols who motivate him to strive for better. Throughout his life, his sister has been his constant support and has been helping him out in both personal and professional matters.
- Mickey is a social media sensation and he is very active on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, much to the delight of his dedicated fans! He considers himself to be a born athlete and thinks that fighting is undoubtedly the ultimate sport in the world. He indulges in an extensive fitness regime daily where he relentlessly practices mixed martial arts from 1-3pm and 7-9pm, with just a lunch break in between.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed