Melissa Fumero Biography
Melissa Fumero is an American actress known for playing Zoe in the TV series ‘Gossip Girl,’ Adriana Cramer in ‘One Life to Live’ and Amy Santiago in ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine.’ She has also done a handful of big screen projects till date, including ‘Descent’ and ‘I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell.’ Talented and beautiful, Fumero is extremely adored by not only her fans but by many Hollywood artists as well. Her big brown eyes, flawless skin, and charming personality are the reasons she has won the hearts of millions. Her superb acting skills prove her mettle as an actress. Fumero, who has been a dancer since childhood, can also be heard on Vitamin C's 2000 track "Graduation” (original recording). Her contribution to the television industry has earned her a number of awards and accolades. Besides winning a NHMC Impact Award, Fumero has also earned Imagen Award nominations twice till today. On a personal note, she is the wife of actor David Fumero and resides with her husband and son in Los Angeles, California.
- Melissa Fumero began her acting career in 2004 when she was cast in the series ‘One Life to Live’, as Adriana Cramer, a role she played until 2011. During this time, she also guest starred in a number of TV shows including ‘All My Children’, ‘Gossip Girl’, ‘Royal Pains’ and ‘The Mentalist’ and even acted in a handful of films like ‘Descent’, ‘I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell’ and ‘Tiny Dancer’. After this, the actress got featured in an episode of ‘CSI: NY’.
- In 2013, she joined the cast of ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’ as ‘Amy Santiago’. The same year, she played Lily in the short film ‘The House That Jack Built’. Fumero next appeared in an episode each of ‘Top Chef Duels’, ‘Hollywood Game Night’ and ‘Mack & Moxy’. In the year 2017, she made a guest appearance in an episode of ‘Hell's Kitchen’ as well as in the web series ‘Mourners, Inc’. That year, the American beauty also played a role in the short movie ‘DriverX’.
- Melissa Fumero was born on August 19, 1982 in Lyndhurst, New Jersey, the USA to Cuban parents who moved to the United States in their teenage. Information regarding Fumero’s schooling, parents’ names, their occupations, and family history is not known.
- She attended the New York University from where she earned her Bachelor of Fine Arts in drama in 2003.
- Coming to her love life, the American actress got married to her ‘One Life to Live’ co-actor, David Fumero, in December 2007. Her husband has also served in the United States Marine Corps. On March 24, 2016 she gave birth to their son Enzo. Currently, the actress is active on a few social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter where she has hundreds of thousands of fans/followers.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed