Young Lyric Biography
Young Lyric is one of the most proficient young rappers out there currently. In an industry full of budding young rappers, Young Lyric stands out and how! Music is in her genes, with both her father and uncle being musicians. She developed a love for singing, dancing and rapping at an early age. She performed for the first time at the age of seven years in front of her whole school and blew everyone away. After that, she has been asked to perform at nearly every school event since. Where most kids freeze up, Lyric doesn’t seem to know what shy is. If you were to call her into a crowded room and ask her to sing, rap, or dance, she wouldn’t hesitate to turn on the magic and put up the show of her life. The world first came to know about her rapping skills when she released‘Pink and Purple’ on YouTube and floored everyone with her talent. After that, there was no looking back for her. Also, she might just be one of the busiest 16 year old girls on the planet, and it seems that her hard work is paying off as she has become an international hip-hop sensation, internet favourite and social media darling generating over 35 million views on YouTube and WorldstarHipHop.com! She is indeed the next big thing!
- Both Young Lyric’s father and uncle were aspiring artists and even had a recording studio connected to her bedroom. So it came as no surprise, when she started showing signs of being a talented singer and performer. What is amazing is Lyric’s career started completely by accident. She had been composing and writing raps and songs as a hobby for years but had never attempted anything serious. One day, she alongwith her friends decided to shoot a webcam video of one of her songs which was a remix to Young Jeezy’s‘Lose My Mind’ and upload it to YouTube to share with their classmates. Little did she know that within days it would be reposted by none other than WorldstarHipHop and go viral! After that, there was no looking back for her. She started creating and posting more videos that received even more views and comments and also caught the attention of music labels, radio stations, A&R’s, DJ’s, managers, agents, and fans of all ages from all over the world. Her unique music style is a mix of Hip-Hop, Rock, Pop, and R&B, and she has already been compared to industry giants like Raven Symone, Nicki Minaj, KeKe Palmer, and Willow Smith. Lyric also comes up with a lot of kid friendly songs which are loved and liked by both kids and adults. She is young and cute enough for Sesame Street, Nickelodeon and Disney and she can also turn it up and play with the big kids on MTV and BET as well. Also she considers Beyonce and Nicki Minaj as her inspirations. Young Lyric has released singles like ‘Young & Fly’, ‘Just Keep Rockin’, ‘Youngest In The Game’ and ‘#2Fresh2Fly’ as well as mixtapes such as ‘2 Lyrikkal’, ‘Scribbled On Em’ and ‘Back 2 School Volumes 1 and 2’ and also has over 35 music videos. She also released two new albums in 2015 called ‘H.G.I.C’ and ‘Princess.’ She had released a remix of Lil Wayne’s song ‘No Worries’ in 2013 and has also remixed songs by Drake, Kanye West and Wiz Khalifa.You May LikeRecommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Continue Reading BelowWhat Makes Young Lyric So Special
- Lyric has been featured on Fox News, CNN Entertainment, PopDust, BuzzFeed, Vulture, NME, Pixie Magazine, Kidzworld, and Billboard.com and was the proud recipient of the “Female Hip Hop Grind” award at the 3rd Annual Female Hip Hop Honours in Los Angeles. She was also labeled as the “Best 14-year old Rapper Alive” by WorldStarHipHop.com viewers and Twitter followers in 2014. She also participated in the Queen Latifah produced show ‘The Rap Game’ as one of the five competitive rappers.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Beyond Fame
- It is absolutely no surprise, that Young Lyric is one of the most popular and followed celebrities out there. What works for her is her contagious and electrifying energy, and add to that her creativity and amazing rap skills, she has one hell of a personality! She is also very versatile when it comes to her songs and compositions which contributes to her immense popularity. Her fan base and social media following is growing at an astronomical rate and she is dedicated and driven to perfecting her craft and delivering to her fans. Undeniably cute and talented, extremely versatile, and driven by her dream of being the best entertainer in the world, Young Lyric is already well on the path for superstardom!Behind the Curtain
- Young Lyric, apart from her celebrity life, is just like any other normal teenage girl out there. Her typical day includes school, homework, dance classes, singing lessons, cheerleading practice and other various activities. She also loves spending quality time with her family and friends.Trivia
- Both her father and uncle are also musicians!
How To CiteArticle Title- Young Lyric BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/lyric-michellragston-29538.phpLast Updated- January 31, 2019
People Also Viewed