Lucky Blue Smith Biography
Sun Sign: Gemini
Born in: Spanish Fork, Utah, United States
Famous as: Model & Musician
Spouse/Ex-: Stormi Henley
father: Dallon Smith
mother: Sheridan Smith
siblings: Daisy Clementine Smith, Pyper America Smith, Starlie Cheyenne Smith
U.S. State: Utah
Lucky Blue Smith is a famous American model and musician. He has made it to the cover page of several international fashion magazines including ‘Vogue’. Lucky began his career in modeling as a child. By twelve, he became a seasoned model in the fashion industry. He has not only worked with some of the largest brands but also walked the ramp at prestigious fashion weeks around the globe. His dapper looks and immersing blue eyes have been his biggest strength as a model. With music being his first love, he is also a member of his family music band called ‘The Atomics’. His three elder sisters serve as vocalists, while he supports them as a musician/drummer. Lucky Blue has more than 2.9 million followers on his ‘Instagram’ account, and has a fan base of 347.5 K on ‘Facebook’ and 295K followers on ‘Twitter’ respectively. He is presently represented by ‘Next Models’ management and resides in Los Angeles. The media has closely followed his relationship with American actress, singer and model, Stormi Bree.
- Coming from a family of stars, Lucky Blue Smith, like his mother and sisters, took the modeling route. When he was twelve he went along with his parents and siblings to get his sister Daisy enrolled in the ‘Next Model Management’. However, with destiny carving its own path, all the Smith children including Lucky Blue were signed on with the agency.
- Shortly after, he worked with Hedi Slimane and featured in ‘Vogue Homme Japan’. He immediately became the talk of town.
- Later, he campaigned for top brands such as ‘Gap’ and ‘Levi’s’. However, his career sparked when his agent suggested that he give an edginess to his look, and thus he dyed his hair platinum blonde that went on to become his signature look. What followed was his appearance on several international magazine covers and editorials such as ‘Tom Ford’, ‘Vogue’, ‘CQ’, ‘Elle’, ‘Marie Claire’, ‘Numero’, ‘Harper’s Bazaar’ and ‘i-D’. He also starred in the ‘Tom Ford’s’ fashion video for SS16 alongside pop star, Lady Gaga.
- In 2009, he and his sisters launched their own surf-rock band called ‘The Atomics’ where he displays his inherent talent as a musician.
- With music and style being his passion, he grabbed the attention of mega brands that quickly signed him for their runway shows and ad campaigns. A few such notable companies are ‘Roberto Cavalli’, ‘Armani’, ‘Versace’, ‘Tommy Hilfier’, ‘H&M’, ‘Dolce & Gabbana’, ‘Marc Jacobs’, ‘Michael Kors’, ‘Ralph Lauren’, ‘Gap’, ‘Loreal’, ‘Jeremy Scott’, ‘Emporio’ and Philipp Plein’.
- Teen Vogue named him ‘Model of the Moment’ in 2015 and he was also ranked amongst the ’Top 50 Male Models’. He appeared on the ‘Ellen DeGeneres Show’ the same year. He became an actor with his role as Bridger Jenkins in the 2016 romantic film ‘Love Everlasting’.
- His chiseled body, lanky physique and long limbs with platinum blonde hair complementing his blue eyes make him a hit in the fashion world. He has many young men aping his style and plenty of women swooning over him. But Lucky Blue is so humble that he wonders what makes him a favorite among women.
- Even though he hasn’t received regular education, he is well homeschooled and has great intellect. He is hardworking and adapts to required changes quickly, which has aided him establish a prolific career at eighteen. He is a to-be father and is looking forward to taking on the responsibility of a younger version of himself.
- He is athletic and loves sports but his passion is music. Hence, he formed a band with his sisters and is the lead drummer in it. He has a flair for writing and has written an autobiography. He never fails to hit the gym and maintains a healthy diet. He prefers hanging out with his family, girlfriend and a few of her best friends, such as Anwar Hadid. His favorite food is sushi and noodles and is a rather good cook as well.
- Lucky Blue Smith was born to Sheridan and Dallon on 4th June 1998 in Utah. He has three elder siblings, Daisy, Pyper & Starlie, all of them are models and musicians. Sheridan used to be a former American model while her husband is a musician and owner of a guitar-string company. Thus, Lucky Blue has taken after both his parents. He is presently in a relationship with beauty queen, singer and actress – Stormi Bree, who has lately been flashing her baby bump on social media. The couple is having their first baby but they have not yet revealed the baby’s gender. Both have often been cast opposite each other in campaigns and on the runway.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed