London King Biography
London King is a former model and actor from the US, who now works as a childbirth educator/companion. She is the former wife of actor, comedian, screenwriter, and director Rob Schneider. Elle, her daughter with Rob, is now building a career in the domain of music. Before being married to Rob, London was in a relationship that resulted in the birth of her first child, a son named Noah. The identity of Noah's father has not been revealed yet. London is now married to musician Justin Tesa. London has modeled for a few brands and has also acted in a few films. However, she did not get much success as an actor and eventually quit both modeling and acting. London has featured in a few magazines.
- London started her career as a model. She began by appearing in commercials and advertisements. However, she did not get modeling offers from any famous brand. Her modeling career was heavily affected by her teenage pregnancy. Nevertheless, London bounced back to continue her acting and modeling dreams. She made her acting debut with the 2000 action film 'A Better Way to Die,' which featured her as ‘Cheryl.’ The following year, London appeared as ‘Jade’ in the comedy film 'Raw Fish.' Her last acting project was the 2002 drama 'The Calling,' which featured her as ‘Ruby Jenkins.’ Despite these roles, London’s acting career was largely unsuccessful. She eventually quit acting and started working as a doula, a non-medical personnel serving as a birth companion, birth coach, and post-birth supporter. She has been working as a doula in New York since 2003. London has a website called ‘Push Love Doula,’ where she blogs articles related to childbirth, pregnancy, and child care.
- London was in a relationship with a mystery man when she was in her teens. The affair resulted in her first pregnancy. London gave birth to her first child, Noah, in August 1986.
- London met actor Rob Schneider of 'Saturday Night Live' fame in Las Vegas in 1988. They got married on September 25, just three days after their first meeting. They welcomed their daughter, Elle King (birth name-Tanner Elle Schneider), in 1989. Despite having Elle, London and Rob had a tumultuous relationship. They ended their marriage on September 1, 1990.
- After the divorce, London raised Elle single-handedly. Elle now lives in Brooklyn and is a singer, songwriter, and actor. Elle once worked at a tattoo shop named 'East Side Ink.'
- London found love again when she met Justin Tesa, a musician. They got married on January 21, 2000, in a private wedding ceremony. They have been together since then.
- London was born in 1971, in Ohio, to David and Paula King. She grew up in Wellstone, Ohio. She has a brother named William Scott King. She currently lives in Brooklyn, New York.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed