Lo Bosworth Biography
Boyfriend: Scott Hochstadt and Matt Harvey (rumored boyfriend)
Sun Sign: Libra
Also Known As: Lauren Ogilvie Bosworth
Born in: Laguna Beach, California
Famous as: Reality TV Personality
Partner: Jeremy Globerson (ex-partners)
U.S. State: California
education: Laguna Beach High School, University of California, Los Angeles
Lo Bosworth is an American reality television personality, entrepreneur, and author. She rose to prominence in 2004 after appearing in the reality TV series ‘Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County’. She then went on to garner further popularity after she was featured in its spinoff, ‘The Hills.’ Born and raised in Laguna Beach, California, Bosworth is considered one of the most popular reality television stars in the contemporary era. From sporting a sexy appearance in ‘Laguna Beach’ to wearing a more serious sophisticated look in ‘The Hills,’ she is a beautiful and confident lady who can carry off a variety of looks. As an author, she has released ‘The Lo Down’, a book that narrates her experiences on the reality shows and also gives further glimpses of her personal life. A well-educated woman, Lo Bosworth is also a successful entrepreneur. Despite living a glamorous life that is envied by many, she has candidly admitted that her personal life has been full of struggles, primarily caused by her mental health issues.
- In 2004, Lo Bosworth appeared on MTV's reality show ‘Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County’ alongside her best friend Lauren Conrad and her former classmates Stephen Colletti and Kristin Cavallari. Following the success of the show, she was cast as a supporting cast member in the show’s spin-off series called ‘The Hills’ during its second season. Bosworth continued to appear in cameos in the third, fourth, and fifth seasons of the show as well.
- Lo Bosworth became a main cast member on the show’s sixth and final season. During the season, the American beauty was shown dealing with workplace drama and moving in with her then-boyfriend, Scott. The series concluded in July 2010.
- In 2010, Lo Bosworth launched a website under the name ‘The Lo Down by Lo Bosworth’. She also wrote a book of the same title which was released in 2011. Two years later, she collaborated with a friend to found Revelry House, a company that sells fashionable party supplies, “how-to” guides, recipes, and playlists for making hosting a party simpler yet more professional. In late 2013, Lo Bosworth started her own beauty and lifestyle channel on YouTube. The channel has earned a decent number of followers as of now.
- In March 2017, Lo Bosworth talked about her devastating fight with depression in a blog post. In that post, she wrote about how she was fighting one of the hardest battles of her life—her struggle with depression. She mentioned that she sought medical attention and began using anti-depressants after learning about her condition. However, she didn't see any progress and opted for a blood test which revealed that her body was deficient in vitamin B12 and vitamin D. During this time, the reality star suffered anxiety, panic attacks, fatigue, and dizziness. Her doctors prescriber her bio-available methylated forms of the vitamins for the rest of her life. Since then, Bosworth has been coping well and her condition has improved a lot over the years.
- Lo Bosworth was born on September 29, 1986 in Laguna Beach, California, USA. She has a sister named Erin and a brother named Christian. She studied at Laguna Beach High School and later attended University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB). Bosworth eventually transferred to UCLA from where she graduated in the year 2008 with a bachelor's degree in art history. She received a Volkswagen Jetta as a graduation present from her parents during her senior year. Bosworth has also attended a culinary school in New York City.
- She had been best friends with fellow reality TV star Lauren Conrad since elementary school. However, the two were not on speaking terms during the production of season 1 of ‘Laguna Beach.’ They reconciled later on.
- Talking about her love life, the reality star has dated many men till date. Bosworth once dated a guy named Scott Hochstadt. She was then in a relationship with Jeremy Globerson in 2012. Currently, she is rumored to be having an affair with baseball player Matt Harvey. The couple was once spotted spending time together in the Hamptons, sipping cocktails at The Surf Lodge.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed