Lindsey Pelas Biography
Lindsey Nicole Pelas is an American actress, model, entrepreneur, and a social media star and influencer. She commenced her career in modelling with ‘Playboy’ and eventually became ‘Playboy Cyber Girl of the Month.’ The gorgeous model and fitness enthusiast then turned her focus on social media and gained considerable fame on platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat, accumulating millions of followers. The pictures and videos posted by Lindsey on social media not only went viral but also caught the attention of local photographers. Social media popularity of the diva led her to feature in many music videos, television shows, films, commercials, and magazines. She has modelled for several brands, including Revolve and UFC and appeared in publications like Glamour, GQ, and Maxim. Her podcast, ‘Eyes Up Here with Lindsey Pelas,’ features her friends as well as celebrity guests like Kate Quigley and Chris Pfaff. Lindsey has created her annual swimsuit calendars and launched a limited edition of T-shirt collection called ‘Genetically Gifted’.
- Lindsey Nicole Pelas was born on May 19, 1991, in Loranger, Louisiana, US, as one of the eight children of her parents (among five girls and three boys). She was raised in a small village close to the town of Independence in Tangipahoa Parish, Louisiana.
- She developed passion for films at an early age and dreamt of becoming a film star one day. She was good at studies and completed her high school graduation from a rural high school. She then enrolled at the ‘Louisiana State University’ and earned a bachelor's degree in History.
- Following her graduation from the ‘Louisiana State University,’ Lindsey started working as a bartender and yoga instructor. In 2013, she forayed into modelling and posed for several ‘Playboy’ shoots. In May 2014, she became ‘Playboy Cyber Girl of the Month’.
- After a successful stint with ‘Playboy,’ Lindsey shifted her focus on social media and became successful in making her mark on Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. The hot and sizzling pictures of the diva, along with videos and other content, soon became and made her a social media sensation. Her Instagram account, ‘lindseypelas,’ has over 9 million followers, whileher Snapchat account has more than 13.5 million followers.
- After Lindsey became a social media phenomenon, she has featured in many onscreen productions. These include the 2015 American action thriller film ‘Extraction’ and television programs like ‘Playboy Plus’ (2014), ‘TMZ on TV’ (2015), ‘8th Annual Babes in Toyland’ (2015), ‘Englishman in L.A.’ (2016), and ‘The Eric Andre Show’ (2017) among others. She has also appeared as herself in the 2016 documentary ‘Complex Conversations.’
- She has worked with several brands and appeared in various commercials and magazines. She featured for Maxim, Glamour, Sports Illustrated, GQ, FHM, MTV's Wild’N’Out, The Steve Harvey Show, Cosmopolitan, UFC, YEEZY Season 6, and Revolve among others.
- Her pursuits as an entrepreneur include creating, directing, styling, and publishing her annual swimsuit calendars, ‘Dirty South’ and ‘Nearly Naked,’ in 2017 and 2018 respectively. While the formerwas published by her in honour of her home state, Louisiana,in the latter, she stressed on body positivity and flaunted her self-declared “Genetically Gifted” physique. Both her calendars garnered international success following which, in June 2018, she launched a limited edition of a T-shirt collection for presale. It was named ‘Genetically Gifted’.
- Meanwhile in April 2018, she started her podcast, ‘Eyes Up Here with Lindsey Pelas’. Hosted by Lindsey, the podcast is streamed weekly on ‘Focus TV.’ It features her friends and celebrity guests. Subjects like lifestyle, pop culture, current news headlines, beauty tips, personal projects, and other relevant issues of the day are discussed on the show. Through the show, Lindsey also promotes body positivity.
- Lindsey has also shared her thoughts on digital marketing at various conferences and panels.
- According to some sources, Lindsey dated Armenian-American social media personality, poker player, businessman, and gambler Dan Bilzerian for a while.
- She was romantically associated with British-American television personality and son of footballer George Best, Calum Best. This relationship was kept a secret by both Lindsey and Calum until the two made it public in August 2016. They were spotted together at several places. The lovebirds also shared their pictures with the netizens.
- Calum appeared in the ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ in 2017, where he was seen flirting and kissing American model, actress, and reality TV personality Jasmine Waltz. Lindsey later commented that the kiss between Calum and Jasmine made her “want to vomit.” After featuring in the show, Calum started dating another girl, ending his romantic association with Lindsey. According to sources, Lindsey is presently single.
- Australian model Emily Sears is a friend of Lindsey. Although Lindsey is a fitness enthusiast with a sensuous and toned body and maintains a strict diet and works out five times a week, she revealed that she enjoys eating a lot of “naughty food.”
How To Cite
People Also Viewed