Lindsay Hartley Biography
Sun Sign: Aries
Also Known As: Lindsay Nicole Korm
Born in: Palm Springs, California, USA
Famous as: Actress
Spouse/Ex-: Justin Hartley (m. 2004–2012)
children: Isabella Justice Hartley
U.S. State: California
Lindsay Hartley is an American actress and singer. She is best known for playing Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald Crane Winthrop in television soap opera ‘Passions.’ She was nominated at the ‘Soap Opera Digest Awards’ on four different occasions for her performance in ‘Passions.’ Hartley is also famous for playing Cara Castillo in the long-running television soap opera ‘All My Children.’ Hartley is a talented singer who has won many competitions. Also, she has performed as the lead vocalist in ‘Viva Las Vegas,’ an afternoon show held at the iconic ‘Sands Hotel and Casino.’ Some of her other major works include her performances in musicals, such as ‘West Side Story,’ ‘The Wizard of Oz,’ and ‘Grease!’
- Lindsay Hartley was born Lindsay Nicole Korman on April 17, 1978, in Palm Springs, California, USA. She won the ‘Young Miss America Beauty Pageant’ at a young age. She also started singing at the age of 11 and took part in many singing competitions.
- At the age of 14, she was cast to play Dorothy in the popular musical ‘Wizard of Oz’ at the ‘McCallum Theatre’ in Palm Desert. When she was 16 years old, Hartley and her family moved to Las Vegas, Nevada, where her parents set up a store called ‘Little Baja.’ Subsequently, Hartley appeared in commercials for her parents’ store.
- After graduating from high school, she started performing as a vocalist. After attending the ‘University of Nevada,’ Hartley moved to New York City where she made her Broadway debut.
- In 1999, Hartley was cast in the popular soap opera ‘Passions’ in which she played Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald Crane Winthrop, from 1999 to 2008. Her performance in the series earned her nominations at the ‘Soap Opera Digest Awards’ in 2000, 2002, 2003, and 2005.
- In 2009, she played Gretchen Javid in one of the episodes of ‘CBS’ network’s popular crime drama series ‘CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.’ From 2009 to 2010, she played Arianna Hernandez in ‘NBC’ network’s daytime soap opera ‘Days of Our Lives.’ In 2010, she appeared in one of the episodes of ‘Smallville.’ In the same year, she was cast to play Cara Castillo in the TV series ‘All My Children.’
- Hartley played the lead role of Natalie Holland in ‘Hallmark’ channel’s TV movie ‘Perfect on Paper,’ in 2014. From 2016, she started playing important roles in ‘Lifetime’ channel’s television movies. She began her association with ‘Lifetime’ by playing Chloe in the 2016 American crime thriller film ‘Nightmare Nurse.’ In the same year, she also played Jill Yates in Lifetime’s TV movie ‘Dying to Be Loved.’
- She appeared in six films in 2017. She started off the year by playing Vivian Cartwright in the direct-to-video film ‘It Happened One Valentine's.’ She then played Balthoria in the Harrison Smith-directed American horror film ‘Death House.’ The film, which has Barbara Crampton and Kane Hodder playing prominent roles, premiered on September 2, 2017, at the ‘Central Florida Film Festival.’
- In 2017, Hartley went on to appear in three ‘Lifetime’ television movies, namely ‘Deadly Exchange,’ ‘The Wrong Nanny,’ and ‘The Student.’ She was then seen in a ‘Hallmark’ TV film titled ‘Romance at Reindeer Lodge.’
- She continued her association with ‘Lifetime’ channel as she appeared in a couple of ‘Lifetime’ TV films, in 2018. She first played Vicky Dolan in ‘Evil Doctor’ and then portrayed twin sisters Kendra and Amber in ‘Killer Twin.’ In 2019, she was seen in another ‘Lifetime’ TV film titled ‘My Mother’s Split Personalities’ in which she played Madeline.
- Lindsay Hartley has appeared in many musicals, theatre, and stage plays. Some of her musical performances such as Maria in ‘West Side Story’ and Dorothy in ‘The Wizard of Oz’ have earned her critical acclaim.
- She has performed in many stage shows, such as ‘Viva Las Vegas’ and ‘Pygmalion, The True Story.’ She has also played several roles in theatres like ‘BeetleJuice's Rockin' Graveyard Review,’ ‘Tale of the Magic Sword,’ ‘Cinderella,’ ‘Bye-Bye Birdie,’ ‘42nd Street,’ and ‘Jesus Christ Superstar.’
- Hartley became the youngest singer to headline the popular afternoon show ‘Viva Las Vegas’ where she performed as a lead vocalist at the age of 17. In April 2000, she wrote and performed a song titled ‘Kiss Me’ for ‘NBC’ network’s soap opera ‘Passions.’ As a singer, she has won many competitions including ‘America's Showcase Starlet’ and ‘L.A. Philharmonic's Award Vocal Opera.’
- She has worked as an executive producer and writer for films like ‘Murder at the Mansion,’ ‘Dying for a Baby,’ ‘Dying for the Crown,’ and ‘Deadly Exchange.’ In 2006, she appeared in a couple of print ads.
- Hartley has worked with stars like Beck, Jackie Jackson, Yoshiki, and Dion DiMucci. She has also worked with the popular American rock band ‘Hootie & the Blowfish,’ which consists of musicians like Darius Rucker, Mark Bryan, John Nau, and Brantley Smith.
- Lindsay Hartley is of mixed ethnicity, as her father is of Russian and English origin, while her mother is of Greek and Italian origin. Hartley started dating Justin Hartley in 2003. Justin played Fox Crane in ‘NBC’ network’s ‘Passions.’ The couple got engaged on November 13, 2003.
- She married Justin Hartley on May 1, 2004. On July 3, 2004, Justin and Lindsay Hartley were blessed with a daughter named Isabella Justice Hartley. Hartley filed for divorce on May 6, 2012, citing irreconcilable differences. The case was held at the ‘Los Angeles County Superior Court’ where both Lindsay and Justin filed for their daughter’s physical and legal custody.
- Lindsay Hartley currently lives with her daughter in Los Angeles. She is popular on social media platforms, including Twitter and Instagram where she has thousands of followers.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed