Nick Name: Romeo, Lil' Romeo, Maserati Rome
Sun Sign: Leo
Also Known As: Percy Romeo Miller Jr.
Born in: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States[
Famous as: Rapper, Model, Actor
Height: 1.8 m
father: Master P
mother: Sonya C
siblings: Cymphonique Miller, Hercy Miller, Inty Miller, Italy Miller, Mercy Miller, Tytyana Miller, Veno Miller, Young V
City, States, Provinces & Districts: Louisiana
Net worth: $5 million
education: Beverly Hills High School, University of Southern California
awards: 2001 - Billboard Music Awards for Rap Artist of the Year
2001 - Billboard Music Awards for Music Videos
2002 - Billboard Music Awards for R&B/Hip-Hop
2005 - Kids Choice Awards for Favorite Television Actor – Male for: Romeo!
Romeo Miller is one of the youngest celebrities, who gained popularity as a rapper even during his childhood. He hails from a family of rappers, his father Master P, and his uncles Silkk the Shocker and C-Murder, all are popular rappers. When most of the toddlers of his age were struggling to learn the alphabets, this little boy enthralled the rap lovers with his mesmerizing voice in the albums of his father, who apart from being a popular rapper is also the owner of “No Limit Records.” Romeo began to release albums independently even at the age of ten. He also proved his worth as a lyricist by writing a rap when he was just twelve years old. His other passions include basketball and acting. He has participated in the AAU National Championship basketball match conducted at the Michael Jordan camp and won the MVP. He has a great talent in ball handling which has been acknowledged by renowned baseball players like Steve Francis and Stephon Marbury. As an actor, he has made appearances in films like “Romeo,” “Honey,” and “Madea's Witness Protection.” He is also interested in fashion designing that made him launch a clothing line named, "College Boyys.” He also concentrates on his studies doing a major in Business and Film at the University of Southern California.
- He was born on August 19, 1989, in New Orleans, as one of the nine children of rappers, Percy Miller and Sonya C. His father is also the CEO of hip hop label, ‘No Limit Records’.His siblings include Cymphonique Miller, Tytyana Miller, Mercy Miller, Veno Miller, Hercy Miller, Valentino Miller, Italy Miller, and Inty Miller. His sister Cymphonique Miller is a popular singer and actress.He did his schooling from Beverly Hills High School. He has enrolled at the University of Southern California and is pursuing his studies in Business and Film.Continue Reading BelowRecommended Lists:
- He started his rap career at the tender age of four when he began to sing in the records of his father Master P. In 2001, he released his first debut album ‘Lil’ Romeo’.In 2002, he released his second album ‘Game Time’. Though the album did not produce any hits and was ranked only No. 33 on the Billboard chart, it was a commercial hit.Simultaneously, he ventured into acting in films like ‘Max Keeble's Big Move’ and in the 2003 movie, ‘Honey’, where he starred opposite Jessica Alba.He also made his appearance in television shows. His album ‘Romeoland’ released in 2004 included the materials from his Nickelodeon television show named ‘Romeo’.He collaborated with his brother Valentino Miller and his cousins, Lil’ D, Willie J, and C-Los and formed the group ‘Rich Boyz’. The group released its debut album ‘Young Ballers: The Hood Been Good to Us’, in 2005.In 2006, he released his next album, ‘Greatest Hits’, released under the name of Romeo bidding adieu to his name Lil’ Romeo. The album featured the hits when he was billed as Lil' Romeo.He released two more albums named, ‘Lottery’ and ‘God’s Gift’. Lottery was released only in the internet and the second album was used in the sound track of the movie by the same name.Continue Reading BelowIn 2007, he joined his father and released the album, ‘Hip Hop History’ It became a huge hit with the sale of 34,000 copies in the first week only.In 2008, he started working on his fourth album, ‘Gumbo Station’. Later, he proposed to change its name to ‘The College Boy’ and finally to ‘I Am No Limit.’In 2009, he released a compilation of songs entitled, ‘Get Low LP’ to promote ‘I Am No Limit’. It was ranked No. 149 on the Billboard 200 with 5,000 copies sold.In 2010, along with his newly formed group by name, “The College Boyys”, he founded the new recording label, “The Next Generation Entertainment”. The collaboration album ‘Spring Beak’ was released under this label.In 2011, he released the album, ‘I am No Limit’. Along with his father Master P & his uncle Silkk the Shocker, he went for a promotional tour titled, ‘No Limit Forever International’.In 2012, he founded a new group by name, ‘RESQ3’ and they intend to release an album in the near future. As a prelude, the group has released the single ‘The Only One’.Currently, he is working on to release ‘Rome Everything’, a mixtape under his new label, ‘No Limit Forever’. From the album, he has released the single, ‘Girls X3 (Hit Me Up)’.Continue Reading BelowRecommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Major Works
- His debut single ‘My Baby, reached No.1 in the R&B/rap single. More than 200, 000 copies of the album ‘Lil’ Romeo featuring the song were sold in its first week of release.His album, ‘Game Time’ was a commercial hit with the sale of 450,000 copies and certified Gold by the RIAA. The single, ‘True Love’, featuring in it reached No. 16 in ‘Hot 100 Singles’.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Awards & Achievements
- His albums have a worldwide sale of 10 million records winning him an American Music Award and a Grammy. He is the youngest to top Billboard charts breaking the record of Michael Jackson.He is admired for his looks and PG-rated rhymes. As per a poll conducted in 2010, he is included in the list of the Top 5 Sexiest Men in the world.He is a philanthropist who runs an organization by name ‘Urban Born.org’. Under this foundation, he helps communities and youth.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Personal Life & Legacy
- He is the founder of the ‘No Limit Forever’, a multi-million worth hip-hop company. His brother Valentino and his uncle Silkk The Shock are the President and COO of the company, respectively.He is rumored to have dated Jana, Tyesha, and Cierra Gaines. In 2008, he met Demi Lovato, a recording artist at Disneyland and proposed to her with the wedding gift of $50 million.Trivia
- This American hip hop singer is well known for his PG-rated rhymes. The car crash in 1999 that took the life of his cousin pushed him to take a career in music.This young American rapper was in a shooting spot that was very close to the site of the September 11 devastation. This triggered him to write the song, ‘We Can Make It Right’.
Pictures of Romeo Miller
How To CiteArticle Title- Romeo Miller BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/lil-romeo-4102.phpLast Updated- January 10, 2018
People Also Viewed