Kyla Cole is a Slovak glamour model and a former television presenter. After studying fashion in high school, she moved to Prague, where she began living with her first serious boyfriend. She then traveled to the United States to work at a summer camp. A photo session in America changed her life forever when she adopted the professional name Kyla Cole after consulting photographer Stephen Hicks, who became her manager and boyfriend for the next six years. After two appearances in top-ranked American men’s magazines, Kyla's modeling career hit the stratosphere and her face soon graced the covers of several magazines. Returning to her homeland, she spent a year hosting a popular television talk show. Kyla then worked as an actress in several adult films, but has maintained that she will never work in full-fledged adult films. An early pioneer on the internet, Kyla has operated and hosted a personal website for more than a decade. With her modeling career winding down, Kyla Cole now works as a make-up artist and coach for young models.
- Kyla was born Martina Jacova on November 10, 1978, in Prešov, Czechoslovakia (present Slovakia). She is her parents' first child.As a young girl, she loved to visit her grandmother's farm in the countryside.As a young teen, Kyla used to receive love notes and gifts from fellow schoolmates.Kyla studied fashion design and painting in high school.Continue Reading BelowRecommended Lists:
- In 1998, at age 19, Kyla moved to Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic.Posters of women on the walls of her boyfriend's apartment inspired Kyla to try her hand at modeling.In the summer of 1999, Kyla got a work visa and she traveled to the United States to work as a counsellor at a summer camp.Upon encouragement from a friend, she participated in a beauty pageant, 'Miss Monticello Raceway,' and came out a winner, in July 1999.In December 1999, one of Kyla's first photo shoots appeared in Genesis magazine.In March 2000, Kyla was selected to be Penthouse Magazine's Pet of the Month, thereby becoming the first woman of Slovak origin.With this, her modeling career took off, and she appeared in dozens of other men’s magazines.Continue Reading BelowIn May 2001, Kyla was the special guest for the season 1 finale of the 'Big Brother Norway.'In the next few years, Kyla starred in several films including, 'The Villa', which was named for Best Cinematography at the 2003 AVN Awards.In August 2003, Kyla Cole returned to her homeland to host the popular television talk show 'Laskanie'.In April 2004, a dispute with the media over the publication of unauthorized photos led Kyla Cole to quit the show. A year later, a judge awarded her extensive monetary damages, which she donated to a local orphanage.In March 2005, Kyla Cole became the spokeswoman for a Slovak brand of instant coffee. The photos of Cole used in the campaign were deemed so racy that a review board banned them from further public display.In February of 2006, FHM magazine estimated that Kyla had appeared on 200 different magazine covers worldwide.In 2007, Kyla appeared as a character in the video game 'GODS: Land of Infinity.'Continue Reading BelowOn April 25, 2007, Kyla Cole's long-delayed film 'Rumble Boy' appeared in theaters in the Philippines to disappointing reviews.Gracefully retiring from most of her modeling commitments, Kyla now focuses on her personal life and the management of her website and social media accounts.Major Works
- Kyla Cole has gracefully managed a long and prosperous career as a glamorous model. Proud of her heritage, Kyla enjoys her celebrity role as a representative of Slovakia on the global stage.Awards & Achievements
- 1999 - Miss Monticello Raceway.March 2000 - Penthouse magazine Pet of the Month.2000 - Miss Hawaiian Tropic of West Palm Beach.2000 - Miss Wet Shirt, Radio Kiss Morava.Continue Reading BelowPersonal Life & Legacy
- After a contentious six-year relationship, Cole broke up with her manager and boyfriend, photographer Stephen Hicks, the man who was instrumental in launching her career.Kyla remains devoted to a close-knit circle of friends in her homeland, but has so far not had much success in romantic relationships.Kyla's achievements remain a point of pride for many people in Slovakia.Net Worth
- Although no precise amount has ever been determined to measure Kyla Cole's net worth, her generosity to charitable organizations is well-documented. A savvy businesswoman, Cole has been managing her own brand via a website for 15 years after retiring from a lucrative modeling career.Trivia
- Changed her name to Kyla Cole because she liked the thought of having a fantasy name and she now considers herself as having two personalities.She started her first website on March 21, 2001.Kyla Cole learned that she had been chosen as 'Penthouse Pet of the Month' when she saw her face on the cover of the magazine at an airport.Continue Reading BelowKyla Cole has admitted that her reputation as being bisexual was nothing but a marketing strategy.In the summer of 2000, Kyla Cole was an official judge for the Miss Monticello Raceway contest, the beauty pageant that she had won in 1999.The orphanage that Kyla Cole supports near her hometown is named 'Slunata', which means "baby elephants" in Slovak.Officials originally tried to stop Kyla Cole from donating to the orphanage because of her career in glamour modeling.She admits that she once used her feminine charms to avoid paying a speeding ticket.Her friends call her "the human trash can" because she is known to eat just about anything.When Kyla turned 24, a French fan paid to have a (real) star named in her honor.
How To CiteArticle Title- Kyla Cole BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/kyla-cole-5660.phpLast Updated- August 09, 2018
People Also Viewed