Kelly Rohrbach Biography
Sun Sign: Aquarius
Also Known As: Kelly Wholey Rohrbach
Born in: Greenwich, Connecticut, USA
Famous as: Model & Actress
father: Clay Rohrbach
mother: Anne Rohrbach
siblings: Brooke Rohrbach, John Rohrbach, Robert Rohrbach
U.S. State: Connecticut
education: Georgetown University
Kelly Rohrbach is an acclaimed American model and actress. She won the hearts of the masses with her roles in television series, such as 'Two and a Half Men', 'The New Normal', 'Rizzoli & Isles', 'Broad City', and 'Rush'. She featured in the 2015 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and was named as the “Rookie of the Year” by the magazine. She has modeled for Gap Inc’s marketing campaign, in 2014, and for Old Navy denim, in 2015. Presently, she divides her time between Los Angeles and New York City due to her professional commitments. Kelly follows an active and healthy lifestyle and preaches her followers to do the same. She is an enthusiastic philanthropist and aids causes that assists in the enrichment and empowerment of women. Kelly is extremely passionate and committed to her profession and leaves no stone unturned to offer her best.
- Kelly Rohrbach attended high school in Greenwich, Connecticut, where she participated in golf and obtained a scholarship to Georgetown University to play Division One women’s golf. During her childhood, Keely was not particularly good in golf but her father’s constant encouragement and indulgence shaped her love for the game. In order to kick-start her career in acting, she initially graduated with a degree in theatre from Georgetown University and later attended the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. Apart from learning the art of expressing, which is one of the essentials of acting, she has studied how to pay attention to detail and also learnt the value of time management. She has also learnt to identify minutiae from varied disciplines to innovate new ideas.
- Kelly Rohrbach has appeared in a number of television series, such as ‘The New Normal’, ‘Two and a Half Men’, ‘Rizzoli and Isles’, ‘The Pet Squad Files’, ‘Rush’, ‘Love is Relative’, ‘Deadbeat’ and ‘Broad City’. She has also acted in films like ‘Wilt’, ‘My Last Film’ and ‘Café Society’. Kelly feels extremely fortunate to have bagged the emblematic role of C.J. Parker (played by the popular actress Pamela Anderson) in her upcoming feature film ‘Baywatch’ (a popular television series aired from 1989-2001). Presently, Kelly is extremely busy in promoting the film with her co-actors.
- Kelly Rohrbach was the recipient of the ‘Maui Film Festival Rising Star Award’ in the year 2016 along with Wyatt Russell (an American actor). This prestigious award is given to young film stars who succeed in enthralling audiences of every age.
- Kelly Rohrbach was born on January 21, 1990 in Greenwich, Connecticut, to Clay Rohrbach and Ann Rohrbach. Kelly’s father was a partner in the investment firm, Morgan Stanley, and her mother practices medicine. Kelly is extremely close to her family. Her twin brothers, Robert and John, love spending their time in the squash court which was built by their father in their home in Greenwich. Kelly and her siblings are extremely fortunate to have Anne and Clay as their parents because the duo has always taught them to chase their passion without any compromises. Kelly hates the gym as she loves outdoor workouts. But due to her busy schedule she is unable to keep the regularity. Kelly Rohrbach is an ardent follower of hiking and yoga.
- Kelly was dating the superstar Leonardo DiCaprio, who is at least two decades older than her. But both got so busy in their work schedules that they had to part ways. Presently, she is dating Walmart heir Steuart Walton. The couple has been often spotted spending quality time with each other.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed