Katie LeBlanc Biography
Sun Sign: Cancer
Born in: Oklahoma
Famous as: Mother of YouTube stars Caleb, Annie, & Hayley
Height: 1.65 m
children: Annie LeBlanc (daughter), Caleb LeBlanc (son), Hayley LeBlanc (daughter)
U.S. State: Oklahoma
Mom to three famous youngsters and matriarch of the famous Bratayley bunch, Katie LeBlanc manages and curates the content of the family YouTube channel. The channel Bratayley deals with the everyday activities of the three kids and their time as a family. It gives the sense of an ideal American middle-class family, their struggles and their happiness. Katie is the quintessential American mom, splitting her time between managing the house to taking children to their schools and extra-curricular activities. She is the ultimate manager, who divides her time uniquely between her three children and puts up videos centering each one in the family channel. Katie is the driving force behind the success of the channel. She is very supportive of her family and her kids’ aspirations. Katie is as strong as a rock in the face of humongous tragedy and acts as the backbone of the Bratayley bunch. She does not have much of a social media presence of her own and dedicates most of her time handling the social media accounts like Facebook and Instagram for the family.
- The Bratayley Channel was conceived to be the Hayley’s vlog channel but ended up being the medium to showcase the entire family’s daily lives. Katie being the mom started recording the kid’s everyday lives, their extra-curricular activities, holiday fun and even struggles. The credit for the success of the channel goes to Annie who creates the videos and always manages to put a unique twist to even the most generic day.
- The channel took off and the three cute kids, Caleb, Annie and Hayley, became YouTube sweethearts.
- Katie is generally behind the camera, talking to the kids, encouraging them to be themselves and express themselves. Although she is rarely seen in front of the cam, her touch is felt in every aspect of the show. The channel has gained immense popularity since its inception in 2011 and has over 4 million subscribers. The net worth of the Bratayley bunch is around 2.5 million US dollars.
- She also created another channel for her children named OMMyGoshTV. Like Bratatley, Katie is responsible for the content in the other channels, and makes sure that the content is family friendly. She travels with her family to meet fans in national conferences like VidCon.
- Annie is the quintessential super-mom, successfully juggling family responsibilities and the demands of raising the kids in the right way. Her goodness is apparent in her kids all of whom are adorable and athletic. Her son, Caleb, used to play baseball and daughter Hayley was into gymnastics.
- As a mother she does her best to deal with their successes and failures, and she is always seen to be most encouraging. She is the backbone of the family and is the glue that holds everyone together.
- Katie manages all the social media content and the promotional stuff for their YouTube channel. Katie is an amazing mother and she is inspiration to moms all over the world.
- She behaved like a rock when the family was faced with tragedy in the form of her son Caleb’s sudden death on October 10, 2015 at the tender age of 13. Caleb died of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy that went undetected in his yearly checkup.
- She took a break from uploading videos for some time and eventually returned with the announcement to address the speculations about Caleb’s sudden demise. The family came forward in an Instagram post with the announcement about a month after the incident.
- Katie urged fans to celebrate Caleb’s life as a happy memory and not a tragedy; she said in the post “We miss our baked potato every day. #calebratelife #celebratelife.” She also thanked fans for their immense support and good wishes.
- Not much is known about Katie’s life before Bratayley. She met her husband, Billy, while working at a Blockbuster store post finishing school. The family lives in Maryland, Virginia. Katie gave birth to Caleb in 2002, Annie in 2004 and Hayley in 2008. She continues to make videos of the girls’ everyday lives and uploads them everyday.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed