Kane Atwood Biography
Age: 8 Years
Sun Sign: Libra
Also Known As: Kane Alexander Atwood
Born Country: United States
Born in: Millersport, Ohio, United States
Famous as: Youngest Son of YouTube Star Roman Atwood
U.S. State: Ohio
His heart winning smile says it all! We are talking about Kane Atwood, the cutest and the youngest son of the Roman Atwood, the famous YouTube Star, vlogger, prankster, comedian, actor and director, whose fame zoomed with his prank channel ‘RomanAtwood’ and vlog channel, ‘RomanAtwoodVlogs’. This perky and adorable kid has many a times featured in his father’s vlog channel, ‘RomanAtwoodVlogs’ and thrived in attracting and gaining affection of millions of viewers. Kane seems to be a natural actor considering the spontaneous expressions he gives in different posts at such a tender age. This adorable kid has remained a part of many of his father’s prank videos, some of the famous ones being the ‘Killer Toddler Prank!!’, ‘Killing My Own Kid PRANK!!’ and ‘Blowing Up My Kid PRANK!!’ among others. Kane, who is already famous, has his own social media handles as well that are operated by Roman. Of these his Instagram account ‘kaneatwood’ has already garnered an envious count of followers and the way this kid is advancing he is surely staying here to give tough competition to other social media sensations. So better watch out, what say!!!
- Little Kane has remained the blue-eyed boy of umpteen viewers and followers of his famous YouTube star, vlogger, prankster, comedian, actor and director father Roman Atwood since the time he didn’t even take his first step or probably uttered a full word.
- He was hardly a new born when he first started featuring in his father’s posts and since then till now the enormous fans and followers of Roman have only eagerly awaited to see more of this jovial, highly spirited, adorable and cute boy. *Roman landed up with his major breakthrough video titled ‘Cops Get Owned!!! - Epic Pee Prank’ posted on March 4, 2012 when Kane was a mere toddler of five months.
- Kane has also been a part of many of Roman’s prank videos that has not only amazed one and all but has also at times made Brittney hold her breath. However, the energetic and charming Kane seemed to have enjoyed them with full gusto, for example the ‘Killing My Own Kid PRANK!!’ which Roman pulled on Brittney. The prank which was posted on November 30, 2014 where Roman made Brittney believe that while playing with little Kane who was dressed as a Spiderman, he threw the later accidentally over the balcony, which was actually a mannequin dressed as Kane.
- In another prank titled ‘Killer Toddler Prank!!’ which was uploaded by Roman on October 10, 2015, Kane posed as a killer toddler and scared the hell out of many in Columbus including the police officer who responded when the police was called. Another famous prank of Roman including Kane was the ‘Blowing Up My Kid PRANK!!’ posted the very next day. Here Roman made Brittney believe that the four-wheeler on which little Kane was sitting went over a ramp and exploded, which almost took away Brittney’s breath for a while. Brittney fumed on Roman saying “I hate you”. Kane also collaborated with YouTube sensation, Jenna Marble, on one of the prank videos developed by Roman.
- The sporting kid also has his Instagram account ‘kaneatwood’. It is handled by Roman and has till present amassed an incredible count of over 600 K followers. His Twitter account ‘kaneatwoodvlogs’, created in February 2015, has also garnered more than 2000 followers.
- Kane was born Kane Alexander Atwood on October 23, 2011, in the village of Millersport in Ohio, United States, to Roman Atwood and his girlfriend, Brittney Smith.
- His elder half-brother Noah was born on October 18, 2004, from his father’s ex-wife Shanna Janette Atwood. He lives with his parents and Noah, with whom he shares a great bond.
- As Brittney is expecting, the two brothers are eagerly waiting to welcome their little sister who is due for arrival sometime around mid 2017. Well the fun part is going to get three times hilarious, don’t you think so!!!
How To Cite
People Also Viewed