JoJoe is an American social media star, best known for his Vine compilations. He gained prominence as an internet celebrity after his Vine videos started getting viral. Post his success on Vine, JoJoe created an Instagram account and started posting entertaining videos and photographs. His Instagram account has more than 630,000 followers and hosts several comedy videos. JoJoe often collaborates with his friends and fellow social media stars to produce interesting videos. He has also created a self-titled YouTube channel, which is yet to become popular. Apart from posting short video clips, he also posts interesting web series on his YouTube channel. JoJoe is also active on Facebook and often interacts with his fans through Facebook.
- JoJoe was born on March 12, 1993, in California, United States of America. He was brought up in Houston by his parents and later returned to California after completing high school.Recommended Lists:
- JoJoe always loved making others laugh. He used to entertain his friends with his unusual antics and comic timings. Since he wanted to display his talent to a wider audience, he began uploading videos on Vine.
- His Vine videos became popular among viewers and soon, the number of his followers increased.
- Thereafter, he shifted his attention towards Instagram and started posting funny and entertaining videos on the photo and video-sharing platform. He collaborated with various other social media stars like Max Jr. and came up with interesting content.
- Since comedy is his forte, almost all his videos had an element of comedy in it, which made them interesting and popular. Gradually, his Instagram account started accumulating a large number of followers. JoJoe’s Instagram account currently has over 600,000 followers.
- JoJoe created his self-titled YouTube channel on January 29, 2017. Though his YouTube channel is yet to gain popularity, it has already racked up more than 550,000 views. He usually posts his videos on Wednesdays and they are often packed with humorous content.
- Apart from posting short video clips, he also uploads many interesting web series on his channel. Some of his famous web series are titled as ‘Mail Route,’ ‘Army of None,’ and ‘Night Owls.’ Some of his other popular videos are ‘If I Was A Bug (Bug-E-Bye),’ ‘Lil Flip Flop - Slippers Official Lyrics & Meaning,’ and ‘JoJoe & Max Jr Compilation.’ His YouTube channel currently has more than 14,000 subscribers.
- JoJoe has collaborated with many of his fellow YouTube and internet celebrities. A famous Vine star named Piques featured him in one of his Vine videos titled ‘When You Show up to the Wrong Party.’ JoJoe has also collaborated with stars like King Bach, Wuz Good, Splack_19, and Max Jr.
- JoJoe has three siblings – two brothers and a sister. His elder brother Jae Earley is also a social media star and has collaborated with JoJoe for some of his videos. JoJoe has many friends and he has collaborated with them on multiple occasions. His best friend Max Jr. is seen in many of his videos.
- JoJoe is a huge fan of soccer and his favorite team is ‘Manchester United.’ He has displayed his love for ‘Manchester United’ by wearing apparel related to the famous football club. He has also displayed his support for ‘Manchester United’ through his social media accounts.
JoJoe Fans Also Viewed