Joe Sugg Bio
Joseph Graham ‘Joe’ Sugg is a renowned British YouTuber and vlogger apart from being a part-time author and film-maker. This 25-year-old is famous for his three YouTube channels, namely ‘ThatcherJoe’, ‘ThatcherJoeVlogs’ and ‘ThatcherJoeGames’. This YouTube sensation is known for his unique pranks, challenges and impressions. Besides having millions of fans on YouTube, Sugg is extremely popular on Twitter too. Well, if you want to know more about this all-round good guy, you have to dig through all of his videos! Joe Sugg is also a part-time author and has authored a graphic novel ‘Username: Evie’. He made a cameo voiceover in the flick ‘The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water’ (UK version). He also starred in one of the episodes of the television show ‘Release the Hounds’.
- Joe Sugg’s journey to stardom has been an exciting one! He joined YouTube in 2011 and was able to reach the 1 million subscriber mark two years later. In those two years, he put in a lot of effort, making videos almost every day. His sister ‘Zoe’ who herself is a well-known fashion & beauty YouTuber, inspired and pumped him throughout his journey. Soon after 2013, his channel started gaining even more popularity and his subscribers continued increasing. People found his videos so funny and interesting that they started sharing them on their own social media accounts. This in turn gave Sugg a lot of positive energy and he started making more and more videos. Apart from posting impression videos, he started making videos that included pranks and challenges. This change gave a drastic lift to Sugg’s social media status and his stardom reached heights like never before. His channel 'ThatcherJoe' which was created in November 2011 today has huge number of subscribers. Besides being popular on YouTube, Joe Sugg is also hugely popular on Instagram and Twitter. Later on, he created two more channels, namely ‘ThatcherJoeVlogs’ and ‘ThatcherJoeGames’. Both these channels are also quite popular.Recommended Lists:
- Joe Sugg made a cameo voiceover along with mate Caspar Lee, singer Stacey Solomon and comic Alan Carr in the 2015 UK version of the movie ‘The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water’. Also in the year 2015, he appeared alongside Lee in direct-to-DVD flick ‘Joe and Caspar Hit the Road’. A second DVD titled ‘Joe & Caspar Hit the Road USA’ was released the following year. Joe Sugg starred in one episode of the British TV series ‘Release the Hounds’ with fellow YouTubers Marcus Butler and Alfie Deyes. This episode aired on March 2, 2017. He has also authored the graphic novels, ‘Username: Evie’ and ‘Username: Regenerated’, which were published in 2015 and 2016, respectively.Recommended Lists:
- Joe Sugg was once a member of a 'YouTube Boyband' that raised money for ‘Comic Relief’, a British charity. He was also a part of the ‘Band Aid 30’ charity supergroup and appeared on its single ‘Do They Know It's Christmas?’ and raised money to fight the ‘Ebola virus epidemic’ in Africa.
- Joe Sugg was born in Wiltshire, England on September 8, 1991. His sister, Zoe Sugg, is a well-known fashion and beauty YouTuber and Vlogger. Joe Sugg started his career by doing the job of a roof thatcher. This is the reason he has named all of his YouTube channels after his job. Up until early 2016, Joe Sugg lived in an apartment with his best friend and the famous YouTuber, Caspar Lee, in London. Currently, he lives in his own apartment that is located near Lee's new apartment. Sugg is active on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. His Facebook account doesn’t include his fans and followers, but just the people who are close to him.
- 1) Joe Sugg is a talented skateboarder and loves snails.
- 2) He invented the ‘Shock Ball Challenge’ which is quite popular among YouTubers.
- 3) He and his best friend, Caspar Lee, call themselves ‘Jasper’.
- 4) Joe Sugg’s pet quote is: ‘Come on Suggy, you can do this’!
- 5) He won the ‘Radio 1 Teen Choice Awards’ for the ‘Best British Vlogger’ in 2015.
Joe Sugg Fans Also Viewed