Sun Sign: Cancer
Also Known As: Cindy Taylor
Born in: Fort Worth, Texas
Famous as: Adult Film Actress
Spouse/Ex-: Rick Patrick (m. 2005–2012)
City: Fort Worth, Texas
U.S. State: Texas
Jesse Jane is a noted American adult film actress. She is best known for being a contract performer for Digital Playground, a leader in marketing, branding and promotion. Jane has starred in two of the most successful adult films ever made –‘Pirates’ and its sequel, ‘Pirates II: Stagnetti’s Revenge’. Jane has worked in over 100 adult films. This sultry green-eyed beauty has been the apple of the eyes of many lifestyle and adult magazines including FHM, Maxim, Front, Strip Las Vegas and Arena. For a long period of time, she held a position in the pet list of the famous adult journal ‘Australian Penthouse’. Jane is also the owner of the tequila brand, Diosa. Known as an entertainer, she has hosted the AVN, F.A.M.E and XBIZ Awards. Jane has numerous awards under her belt, including NightMoves and XRCO Awards. During the course of her illustrious career, Jane has also been given the AVN Hall of Fame Award.
- Jesse Jane was born as Cindy Taylor on July 16, 1980. Having grown up at various military bases in the Midwestern United States, she recalls her childhood as being a military brat.Coming from an army background, she was always a fitness freak. She loved dancing and outdoor sports, especially soccer.During her school days in Rose Hill, Kansas, she was chosen as the lead cheerleader for her school’s soccer team. Jane also started her professional training in dance around this time.In 1988, she graduated from Moore High School. After her graduation, she began doing TV commercials, including one for the Hooters restaurant chain. Meanwhile, she took up several modeling assignments and even contested in many local beauty pageants.She won the Hawaiian Tropics beauty contest and was titled as Miss Photogenic by the American Dreams Pageant. Soon afterward, she embarked on a career as a top bikini model.An article on the adult film actress Tera Patrick brought a major change in her career. Jane now started to embark on a career in the same field.Continue Reading BelowRecommended Lists:
- Jane was spotted by the top adult film production house, Digital Playground (DP) and she was immediately signed for a contract. Since 2004, she has worked in numerous videos and films, produced under the company.The first video of the company that she worked in was ‘No Limits’ where she had a scene with the actor, Devon. This work landed her a quick shoot for the cover of the Texas-based metal band Drowning Pool's second album ‘Desensitized’. She was featured in the music video of the album's first hit single, ‘Step Up’.Jane made a guest appearance on the show, ‘Family Business’ in 2003. The show spoke about the life of adult film stars. Two more DP videos were released the same year, namely ‘Beat the Devil’ and ‘Loaded’.In 2004, she played a cameo in the mainstram movie ‘Starsky & Hutch’.The year 2005 marked the turning point of her career. She appeared in the Digital Playground's benchmark film, ‘Pirates’ as Jules, which holds the record for being the most expensive adult film. The film was inspired by Johnny Depp’s ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’.In the fall of 2005, she appeared in the second season of the series, ‘Entourage’. She also went on to star in a handful of reality TV shows.2006 was a busy year for Jane. To start with, she hosted the show, ‘Naughty Amateur Home Videos’ for Playboy TV. This caught the attention of other producers of Playboy TV and she was signed as the host for their second show, ‘Night Calls’. Jane became the first girl ever to host both of Playboy TV's top-rated shows at the same time.Continue Reading BelowJane’s bubbling personality has made her a favorite and frequent radio guest on ‘The Howard Stern Show’ and ‘Bubba the Love Sponge Show’. She even hosted her own program on CBS Radio for Miller Lite and the Playboy Mansion.Jane's skills as a personality host on VH1, Much Music & CTV, as well as her character roles on shows like ‘Celebrity Uncensored’, ‘Celebrity Fit Club’, and ‘Gene Simmons Family Jewels’ have earned her worldwide recognition.She was part of the 2006 show, ‘Bad Girls Club’ which spoke about sex-related problems faced by women. In 2007, her dating and other sexual experiences from her personal life landed her jobs as entertainment editor for Cheri magazine, as well as sex editor for Ralph magazine and Rock Confidential. She has also penned regular columns for Genesis and Buzz magazines.Jane's superb ability to entertain others earned her the opportunity to host AVN's 2006 Award Show.In January 2007, Jane underwent breast implant surgery, for she had to step into high definition film videos. Post the surgery, ‘Cheerleaders’, her first HD film was released.Later in the year, the sequel to ‘Pirates’ was released. This film too, received a similar success as that of its prequel.In 2010, Jane was listed in the Pet of the month by ‘Australian Penthouse’. The following year, she stepped into entrepreneurship, launching her own tequila brand, Diosa. She threw a grand launch party at the Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show, held annually in Las Vegas.Continue Reading BelowMajor Works
- Entourage –This series is among Jane’s all-time notable works. ‘Entourage’ showcases the lifestyle of Hollywood stars. Aired on July 18, 2004, the series ran for eight more seasons.Pirates – Jane became a star with this extravagant adult film that released on September 26, 2005.Dr. 90210 – Jane appeared in this talk show which throws light on cosmetic surgeries that adult film stars have undergone. The show started on July 11, 2004, but Jane appeared on the second episode of season 5, aired in 2007.Awards & Achievements
- For three consecutive years From 2007 to 2009, Jesse Jane won the F.A.M.E. AwardNightMoves Award (2008) – Jane received the Hall of Fame for her illustrious career in the industry.Venus Award (2014) – Jane was awarded Lifetime Achievement for all her notable works till date.Personal Life
- Jane describes herself as a bisexual. She has been romantically linked with a few fellow stars, including Kid Rock, ‘Motley Crue’ drummer Tommy Lee as well as the former singer of ‘Drowning Pool’ Jason Jones. Later she started dating adult film star Rick Patrick.Rick fathered her son, born in 2000, and the couple got married in 2007. They officially divorced on March 1, 2012.Jane is currently engaged to her personal trainer, Michael Giovanni.
How To CiteArticle Title- Jesse Jane BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/jesse-jane-34598.phpLast Updated- August 08, 2018
People Also Viewed