Jennifer Stone Biography
Sun Sign: Aquarius
Also Known As: Jennifer Lindsay Stone
Born in: Arlington, Texas, USA
Famous as: Actress
mother: Christy Stone
U.S. State: Texas
awards: Kids' Choice Award for Favorite TV Sidekick
Jennifer Stone, born as Jennifer Lindsay Stone, is an American actress best recognized for playing the role of Harper Finkle in the Disney Channel’s series ‘Wizards of Waverly Place’. She has also appeared in a number of TV dramas such as ‘Deadtime Stories’, 'Line of Fire', 'Without a Trace', 'Pair of Kings' and 'Body of Proof', to name a few. In addition, the actress has done numerous television films including 'Dadnapped', 'Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars', 'Mean Girls 2' and 'The Wizards Return: Alex vs. Alex'. She has acted on the silver screen as well. Her film and short film credits include ‘Secondhand Lions’, ‘Nothing Left to Fear,’ ‘Fresh Studio’ and ‘Grave Secrets’. Till date, Jennifer Stone has been nominated several times for the Young Artist Awards. On a personal note, the American beauty is a strong and charming woman. She loves to stay in touch with her fans and this is the reason the actress is active on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Jennifer Stone first acted in the 2003 drama film titled ‘Secondhand Lions’. She then guest-starred in the drama series ‘Line of Fire’, ‘House’ and ‘Without a Trace’. In 2007, she began playing Harper Finkle in the Disney Channel’s series ‘Wizards of Waverly Place’. Two years later, the actress did the television films ‘Dadnapped’ and ‘Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie’. She also had a voice role in the series ‘Phineas and Ferb’.
- Then in 2010, Stone was cast as Harriet M. Welsch in the TV film ‘Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars’. A year later, she did many small screen and big screen projects including ‘Fresh Studio’, ‘That's What I Am’, ‘Mean Girls’ and ‘Generator Rex’. The American beauty then got featured in the movie ‘Nothing Left to Fear’ and in the drama ‘Body of Proof’ in 2013. The same year, she began playing the role of a babysitter in the series ‘Deadtime Stories’. Soon after this, Stone joined the cast of the thriller film ‘High School Possession’ as Chloe Mitchell. In 2017, she appeared in an episode of ‘Nasty Habits’.
- Jennifer Stone was born as Jennifer Lindsay Stone on February 12, 1993 in Arlington, Texas, USA, to Christy Stone and her husband. She has an older brother.
- Talking about her love life, the actress is said to be in a relationship with Dan Benson.
- In March 2013, she was diagnosed with Type 1.5 diabetes (also known as latent autoimmune diabetes). At that time, she left acting and went on to study nursing at a university to get a better understanding of the disease.
- Besides these, no other information regarding her private life is available to the media. However, Jennifer Stone’s fans and admirers can discover more about their favourite actress by following her on the social networking sites.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed