Jennie McAlpine Biography
Sun Sign: Aquarius
Also Known As: Jennie Elizabeth McAlpine
Born in: Bury, Greater Manchester
Famous as: Actress, Businesswoman
Spouse/Ex-: Chris Farr (m. 2017)
father: Tom Mc Alpine
mother: Linda Garner
siblings: Thomas McAlpine
children: Albert Farr
City: Bury, England
education: Holy Cross
Jennie Elizabeth McAlpine is a British television actress and businesswoman. She is best known for appearing as Fiz Brown in the soap opera ‘Coronation Street’ and as Michelle Morley in the series ‘Emmerdale’. She is also famous for appearing as a contestant on the 17th season of the reality show ‘I'm a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here’ and as a guest in the drama ‘Loose Women’. McAlpine has also made appearances on several game shows including ‘Who Wants to be a Millionaire’, ‘The Cube’, ‘All Star Mr & Mrs’, ‘Tipping Point: Lucky Stars’, ‘Countdown’ and ‘You're Back in the Room’. Very few people known that the British actress also owns a restaurant under the name Annie's in Manchester city centre that is known for serving modern British cuisine. On a personal note, McAlpine is a married woman and has a son. She is a great philanthropist who devotes her free time to help deprived kids in Egypt through her Thebes Project in Luxor.
- Jennie McAlpine started her career as a comedian at the age of 13 by participating in several competitions and doing stand-up comedy at pubs, charity events, and galas. From 1999 to 2001, she played the role of Michelle Morley in the drama ‘Emmerdale’. After this, she joined the cast of ‘Coronation Street’ as Fiz Brown. Then in 2008, she reprised her role as Fiz Brown in ‘Coronation Street: Out of Africa’. The same year, McAlpine appeared on the game show ‘Who Wants to be a Millionaire’.
- In 2010, she appeared as a guest panellist on the show ‘Loose Women’ as well as a contestant on the show ‘The Door’. Then from 2011 to 2013, the British beauty appeared on several game shows, such as ‘The Cube’, ‘The Chase’, ‘All Star Mr & Mrs’, ‘Tipping Point: Lucky Stars’, ‘All Star Family Fortunes’ and ‘Pointless Celebrities’. After this, she made appearances on the game shows ‘Countdown’ and ‘You're Back in the Room’.
- In 2017, she appeared as a contestant on the reality show ‘I'm a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here’ and came fourth in it. Additionally McAlpine has made TV appearances on ‘F***Off, I'm Ginger’, ‘Big Brother's Big Mouth’, ‘8 out of 10 Cats’ and ‘The Xtra Factor’.
- Jennie McAlpine was born as Jennie Elizabeth McAlpine on 12 February 1984 in Bury, Greater Manchester to Tom and Linda McAlpine. She has a brother named Thomas. After school, she studied in a local college named Holy Cross.
- Talking about the actress’ personal life, McAlpine gave birth to her son Albert Farr on 29 November 2014. His father is Chris Farr whom she married on 3 January 2017.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed