Hazel E Biography
Erica Adams, popularly known by her stage name Hazel-E, is an American television personality and rapper. She is also quite popular on social media and often shares her pictures on Instagram where she has over 830K followers. She was constantly on the move during her childhood and teen years, as she comes from a military family background. She discovered her talent quite early and began singing at a very young age. Due to her frequent movements, her musical influences consist of various artists of different genres. Initially, Hazel started off as an actor and then worked as a publicist with several famous artists. She became famous after her link-up to a famous personality. She has established herself as a confident, talented, and successful woman.
- Erica Adams, popularly known as Hazel-E, began her music career at the age of seventeen. In 2008, she released ‘Shoe Fetish,’ which was her first mix tape. It was followed by ‘Valley Girl,’ a single released in 2010, which gained quick popularity.
- She continued to work as a publicist for artists like Soulja Boy, Tank, Trey Songz and many others. Hazel then released her second mix tape, ‘The Diary of a Valley Girl’ in 2011. She was quite popular already and released another mix tape in 2012 titled, ‘The Girl Code.'
- Hazel continued to maintain her celebrity status by participating in the hit Vh1 TV series, ‘Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood’ in 2014 with her then boyfriend, Yung Berg. She released another single during the airing of the second season, and used the show in promoting the song, ‘Everything.'
- She got associated with KT Music Group and released two songs with them - ‘Na U Kno’ and ‘No Chill.' She continues to work on her music, along with running her company.
- Hazel-E was born Erica Adams on April 25, 1980, in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America. She comes from a family with military background due to which she had to move quite a lot throughout her childhood and early teen years. She graduated from the Southwest Texas State University. Hazel then set foot into the entertainment industry as an actress.
- She became the publicist of several popular artists and attracted huge media attention when she started dating comedian Katt Williams.
- She has also dated several other famous personalities, such as Ray J and Yung Berg.
- She left ‘Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood’ during the second season (2016), leaving everyone stunned.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed