Hailey Orona Bio
Boyfriend: Brandon Westenberg
Sun Sign: Capricorn
Born in: Upland, California
Famous as: Instagrammer, YouTuber, TikTok Star
U.S. State: California
education: High School (currently homeschooled)
Hailey Orona is a young American social media star famous for her Instagram account @real.ona, on which she has over 2.6 million followers. She is known for posting selfies in stylish outfits which have helped her gain numerous loyal fans. She is also a TikTok star who shares lip-sync and dancing videos on her profile. She recently began her YouTube channel and often makes vlog posts about her life, friends and travels. She regularly uploads videos sharing her shopping hauls in the series titled 'What I Spend My Money On', which is the most popular type of video on her channel. She occasionally posts challenge, reaction and makeup videos as well. In 2018, she was part of the 'Boys of Summer' music tour which also featured a number of popular social media stars like Alex Guzman, Dylan Conrique, Jesse Underhill, Desiree Montoya, Brandon Westenberg, Alani Claire, and others. She was the highlight of a 'Meet and Greet' in February 2018, and was welcomed by fellow muser Bryce Xavier. The same year, she also traveled with the 'Lights Out Tour' by Vivid Management which primarily featured fellow musers, such as Alex Guzman, Brandon Westenberg, and Christopher Romero. Her followers are collectively known as 'Onagang'. Her videos are mostly edited by her friend and YouTube,r 'MoNation'. She is often compared with Miami based Cuban-American social media star, dancer and singer-songwriter, Malu Trevejo.
- Hailey Orona initially began her social media journey by creating her TikTok account by the name '@Hailo' when she was in the seventh grade. In 2015, she created her Instagram profile with the handle '@yt.ona'. However, she started to attract fans in mid-2017 thanks to her success as a muser for sharing lip sync videos and dancing vignettes on TikTok. She also posted challenge videos on TikTok, including one attempt at the 'Invisible Box Challenge' once. She had reached over 300k followers on Instagram by October 2017, but discarded the 'yt.ona' account for unknown reasons and created a new Instagram profile by the name 'lil.ona' which quickly gained over 460k followers within a couple months.Recommended Lists:
- Riding on her Instagram and TikTok success, she opened her eponymous YouTube channel on October 2, 2017 and uploaded her first video, a vlog post, on 15 October 2017. The vlog was a heavily edited video with clips showing what she did throughout the day. On December 17, 2017, she posted a video on her YouTube channel to let fans know that her 'lil.ona' Instagram profile was hacked and that she had moved to a new profile by the handle @Real.Ona. The new profile grew quickly and at one point gained over 200k followers in two weeks. She reached one million followers on Instagram by May 2018 and posted a Q&A video on her YouTube channel to celebrate the milestone. She subsequently interacted with fans during a 'meet and greet' in San Jose. She now has over 2.2 million followers on Instagram and 422k subscribers on YouTube.Recommended Lists:
- Hailey Orona was born on December 24, 2002 in Upland, California. She is of Mexican descent and has two sisters and two brothers. Her parents divorced in 2005 and she was raised by her mother in Ontario along side one brother and one sister.Recommended Lists:
- Hailey has been dancing since she was three years old and regularly takes dance classes. She is also a soccer fan and has been playing soccer since the age of five. She has a third cousin named Hope who is near her age and attends the same school. She often makes appearances on Hailey's Instagram pictures and YouTube videos. She also has a nephew who sometimes makes appearance on her Instagram. She currently lives in Los Angeles to effectively pursue her YouTube career. She is being homeschooled for the past few months. She intends to become an entrepreneur and either open a dance studio or launch a makeup brand after she grows up.
- For a while, Hailey Orona's Instagram account featured pictures and videos with fellow muser and Instagram star Brandon Westenberg, who is of Dutch and Indonesian descent. While he was in a relationship with dancer Jordyn Jones since 2016, it ended by mid-2018 when Hailey and Brandon confirmed their relationship during the summer that year. He is also from California and played soccer for Silverado High School. Since making their affair official, the couple has not shied away from displaying affection on social media. Recently on September 20, 2018, she posted a 'Boyfriend Tag' video on her YouTube channel in which he had to correctly guess the answers to her questions. Unfortunately, several of her fans found their interactions with each other awkward and commented how she behaves differently while around him.Recommended Lists:
Hailey Orona Fans Also Viewed