Gaz Beadle Biography
Gary Beadle, better known as Gaz Beadle, is an English reality TV star. He is globally recognized for his appearance on the British MTV show ‘Geordie Shore’ as well as his steaming on and off chemistry with cast member Charlotte Crosby. After appearing in several TV shows, he became a cast member for two seasons in ‘Ex on the Beach’ and thereafter started his own show called ‘Spring Break with Grandad’. He became an entrepreneur after launching his menswear clothing line called ’11 Degrees’ and is the owner of ‘Pure Beach Club’ at Zakynthos. Gaz is equally famous on social media and has his own ‘YouTube’ channel titled ‘GazGShore’ on which he has 69 K subscribers. He has over 3.2 million followers on his ‘Instagram’ account and carries a fan base of 2.5 million on ‘Twitter’. On his ‘Facebook’ page, he quotes that he does what every other young man does, but the only difference is he does it on MTV. Thus, it isn’t surprising that his popularity has attracted over 723,000 supporters to his page.
- Gaz Beadle was an avid soccer player in school and captained his school football team. After growing up in Hexham he moved to Newcastle and his football skills helped him bag a trial to play for Newcastle United FC.
- After completing his GCSE he joined the marines and worked there for a short period, later returning home. At the time when he was offered to be on ‘Geordie Shore’ he was working as a tiler and was twenty-two years old.
- The MTV show aired in 2011 and he instantaneously became a hit on television, with both the media and viewers glued to his unsteady relationship with Charlotte on the show. With his presence generating huge TRP’s for the show, he was booked as a cast member for the next four seasons and remained the only original star cast on the show.
- However, this wasn’t all and in 2012, he founded a menswear boutique called ‘Project 722’ and took part in the TV show ‘Celebrity Wedding Planner’ the next year.
- The year 2014 was a successful one for him! He released his autobiography, opened a nightclub called “Pure” in Zante, Greece, landed on the second series of the show ‘Ex on the Beach’ and launched the show ‘Spring Break with Grandpa’ along with seven other scintillating twenty-something young men vacationing at Cancun with their grandparents.
- He has also made several guest appearances in other TV shows such as ‘Drunk History’, ‘Big Brother’s Bit on the Side’, ‘Safewood’ and ‘Britain’s Got More Talent’.
- Gaz will soon be seen on the Australian version of ‘Hell’s Kitchen’ impressing the exotic chef Marco Pierre White in 2017.
- Gaz has been winning the hearts of millions of women around the globe with his sizzling body and gorgeous looks. He was a hit the moment he appeared on television and has been able to cradle the top spot and maintain his popularity ever since. He is persevering and as an entrepreneur, he has made prudent decisions for his various businesses and has a big heart at the same time.
- He bought this father a house after he became a star and also paid for a year off from work for his sister after she delivered her baby. Gaz even got one of his cousins enrolled in one of the best dance classes in England. He has worked hard after graduating from high school and has taken up multiple odd jobs to earn sufficiently for his family before becoming famous.
- Since childhood Gaz has been an athlete. He was the captain of his football team and loves playing and watching the sport even today. He is stylish and trendy and works out regularly at the gym. He’s funny and enthusiastic and looks forward to adventure. He also loves writing and turned an author with his autobiography. He loves travelling as well and spends most of his vacations with his family.
- Gaz Beadle was born in Hexam, England on 22nd March 1988 to Kevin and Shirley Beadle. He has an older sister, Claire, and he vouches to be very close to her. He was born with chronic asthma and had to often visit the hospital until he was two years old. When he turned three, his parents split and he lived with his mother and sister before moving to Newcastle.
- Upon becoming a star he has had quite a few linkups. He dated his co-star, Charlotte, on the MTV reality series ‘Geordie Shore’ but later broke up with her. In 2015 he dated Lillie Gregg for a year before meeting the British model, Emma McVey, whom he is currently dating.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed