Elle Mills Bio
Elle Mills is a YouTube star who came to fame by posting humorous content on her YouTube channel, 'ElleOfTheMills'. Starting her channel in 2012 when she was just 13, she reached the status of a star within a few years and made a name for herself as one of YouTube’s most hilarious young stars. Although she regularly uploads videos on her channel, she gained even more popularity after she began uploading her videos on Twitter as well. This helped her almost triple her subscriber base in the last six months! With a good number of subscribers to her channel, Elle went a step further by embarking on her first ever seven-city tour in the Great White North in spring 2018. Produced by Fullscreen Live, her live shows were of 30 minutes each. Her mother and brother, who are often featured in her videos, also appeared with her in the live shows.
- Elle Mills started her YouTube channel, ElleOfTheMills, on March 28, 2012, and has garnered over 1.4 million subscribers and more than 114 million views as of August 2018. The first video she uploaded on her channel was “Call Me Maybe”, a music video, which she had made with her friend.Recommended Lists:
- She has been credited for making several creative videos. Elle, who was obsessed with the show ‘Glee’, made brief fan trailers for the couple Will and Emma on the show. She made a similar trailer for the show, ‘So once Stranger Things’, which went viral on Twitter. Some of her videos like “If Troy Bolton Were Like Christian Grey”, and “If Stranger Things Were a Romantic Comedy’ are hilarious!
- She posts vlogs weekly, and often her family members and friends appear in the videos. One of her vlogs, ‘Coming Out (Elle Mills Style)’, became viral, substantially increasing her subscriber count. Due to her channel’s growing popularity, she has been featured in ‘E! Online,’ ‘On Air with Ryan Seacrest,’ ‘Buzzfeed,’ and MTV. Many of her posts have also been reposted at different sites.
- On June 16, 2017, Elle Mills posted some photos of her eating a big packet of chips in the backdrop of a prom and tweeted “i tried to subtly crash a prom." While her tweet received over 100,000 likes and was retweeted 23,000 times as of June 22, 2017, it was heavily criticized by some users of Twitter. Many mocked her for being “sloppy” while others said she was “disgusting”. Earlier too, she has been mocked by users of Twitter for using her weight to make jokes.
- Elle Mills was born on July 17, 1998, in Manila, Philippines. Her mother Janette is Filipino, while her father is from Ontario, Canada, where she was raised. She has a brother called Jay, and two half-sisters, Melinna and Melissa. From her childhood, she was fond of making videos and was always eager to show them to others.
- Her friend, YouTuber Joey Kidney, introduced her to the YouTube community. Elle hopes that her YouTube experience would one day open up opportunities in the traditional media that would allow her to create content on a larger scale.
Elle Mills Fans Also Viewed