Elisa Isoardi Biography
Elisa Isoardi is an Italian TV host who currently hosts the early morning show ‘Unomattina’ on Rai Uno. She first garnered national attention at the 2000 Miss Italia pageant, where she was honored with the title of "Miss Cinema". Isoardi then entered the television industry, eventually becoming a well-known host. In addition to her achievements as a media professional, she is also recognized as the former girlfriend of the prominent politician Matteo Salvini whom she dated from 2015 to 2017. Salvini is currently serving as the Deputy Prime Minister of Italy. Isoardi is a very talented and multifaceted woman. Beautiful, confident, and graceful, she has also worked as a model in the past and has won quite a few awards in this capacity.
- Elisa Isoardi started her career as a model by participating in beauty pageants. In 1998, she won the title of Miss Fragola and then went on to participate in the Miss Muretto pageant. She then participated as a contestant in the 2000 Miss Italia pageant and eventually won the title of "Miss Cinema". After working as a model and traveling between England and Greece for her assignments, Isoardi entered the Italian television industry.
- In 2005, she began hosting the TV show "Italia che vai" on Rai Uno alongside Guido Barlozzetti. Two years later, she served as the co-host at the Festival of Castrocaro. Also in 2007, the Italian beauty began hosting "Saturday Effect" on Rai Uno. In the summer of 2008, she and Attilio Romita replaced Franco Di Mare and Sonia Gray as the hosts of ‘Sabato & Domenica Estate.’
- On July 19, 2008, Elisa Isoardi conducted an episode of Rai Uno’s new broadcast called "Parenti Talenti". In December that year, she replaced Antonella Clerici on the TV show “La Prova del Cuoco”. Although her initial contract as the host was supposed to expire in 2009, her stint was extended due to the high ratings received by the show. In June 2009, she joined the management team of the Internazionale del Vino, once again taking over from Antonella Clerici. She has also appeared on the radio shows ‘I miei e i tuoi’ and ‘Le colonne d'Ercole’ on Rai Radio 2.
- At the beginning of 2015, Elisa Isoardi started dating the federal secretary of the Lega Nord, Matteo Salvini. As a couple, they went on to feature in numerous Italian magazines. Theirs was a much-publicized, high profile relationship. The two reportedly ended their relationship in 2017 after photos of Isoardi kissing a lawyer went viral. In an interview conducted by ‘Chi’ magazine, the Italian beauty said that the reason for their breakup was primarily their long-distance relationship.
- Elisa Isoardi was born on 27 December 1982, in Cuneo, Piedmont, Italy. Her mother's name is Irma. Nothing else is known about her early life and childhood.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed