Danielle Rose Russell Biography
Sun Sign: Scorpio
Born in: Pequannock Township, New Jersey, United States
Famous as: Actress
father: Walter Russell
mother: Rosemary Rado
U.S. State: New Jersey
awards: Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Actress: Fantasy/Sci-Fi
Danielle Rose Russell is American actor, best known for the supporting roles played by her in various American movies and TV series. Born to Rosemary Rado and Walter Russell, the former ‘Rockette’ dancer began modeling at the tender age of 10, encouraged by her mother's friend. She made her Hollywood debut in 2014, with the movie ‘A Walk among the Tombstones,’ when she was a teenager. After appearing in several print advertisements and local commercials, the actor took to regional theater and pursued the same with passion, which helped her bag the role of the daughter of a Russian drug dealer in her first movie. Soon, acting became her passion. It was the success of her first film, opposite Liam Neeson and Dan Stevens, that helped her earn her second film, Aloha, starring Bradley Cooper and Emma Stone, in 2015.
- Born on the Halloween (October 31) in 1999, in Pequannock, New Jersey, the blue-eyed actor was raised in West Milford. She joined the ‘Holy Spirit School’ initially. She had an affinity for acting since her kindergarten days. She acted in several plays in school. However, she discovered her real love for acting after her stint in regional theater. Following this, she followed acting seriously and decided to pursue a career in the entertainment industry.
- It was Danielle’s mother, Rado, a choreographer at the ‘Holy Spirit School’s performing arts program, who motivated her to achieve her dream.
- In 2014, Danielle made his acting debut as a teenager, when she appeared in the film ‘A Walk among the Tombstones.’ Her role in the film was that of ‘Lucia,’ the 14-year-old daughter of a Russian drug dealer. Her performance was appreciated.
- Danielle’s next big opportunity came in 2015, in the film ‘Aloha,’ which had her sharing screen space with some of the biggest names of ‘Hollywood,’ such as Bradley Cooper, Rachel McAdams, and Emma Stone.
- In 2016, she appeared in the film ‘Pandemic’ (as ‘Megan’) and the critically acclaimed American TV series ‘The Last Tycoon’ (as ‘Darla Miner’). She appeared in six episodes of the TV Series in its first season.
- In 2017, Danielle again appeared in a critical role, in the film ‘Wonder.’ The film was a critically acclaimed American comedy–drama film that had her sharing screen space with some of the stalwarts of the industry, such as Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson, Jacob Tremblay, Izabela Vidovic, Mandy Patinkin, and Daveed Diggs.
- In 2018, the actor bagged one of the main roles in the fifth and the final season of the hit American TV series ‘The Originals.’ The series featured her as ‘Hope Mikaelson.’ She also appeared in the film ‘Measure of a Man’ as ‘Joanie Williams.’ Further, in 2018, Russell earned an important role in the TV series ‘Legacies,’ a spin-off of ‘The Originals.’
- Owing to her film commitments, the actor is yet to complete her high school. She is currently completing high school via online courses and plans to take college classes through online courses, too.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed