Daniella Alonso Biography
Daniella Alonso is an American Film and Television actress who also worked as a successful model in the early days of her career. Born to parents of Puerto Rican, Peruvian and Japanese heritage, this stunning Latina beauty has managed to make a mark in the acting industry in a short time. A fine actor, Daniella has featured in several movies and prime time television series since 1997. Her 20 years long career has seen her portraying a variety of roles which earned her rave reviews from the critics and love from viewers. She was most acclaimed for her role of Carlotta in the series ‘Friday Night Lights’ in 2007 and as Nora Clayton in the fantasy drama series ‘Revolution’ aired in 2012. Despite a large repertoire of film and television work, Daniella prefers to live a low-key life shying away from the limelight as much possible. Yet fame has the habit of finding its targets with much ease. Daniella is quite popular in social media and has a considerable following across Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. As of April 2017, her net worth is valued to be around 2 million US dollars.
- Daniella was discovered by an agent from the elite Ford Modeling Agency who signed her on. Soon, Daniella started booking jobs, first for print ads and subsequently for commercial ones. She featured in teen magazines like Seventeen, Teen and YM. Apart from these, Daniella featured in more than 30 national advertisement commercials and over 20 commercials for the Spanish Market. Some of the illustrious ad campaigns Daniella featured in are Cover Girl, Clean and Clear, Target, Volkswagen, Footlocker, and Clairol.From modeling she slowly graduated to film and television. Her first appearance on the silver screen happened with the film ‘Academy Boyz’ in 1997. Since then she has appeared in multiple roles of varying lengths in films like ‘The Black Knight’ in 2001, ‘Hills have Eyes 2’ in 2007, ‘Wrong Turn 2: Dead End’ in the same year, ‘The Collector’ in 2009 and ‘Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2’ in 2015 among others.She has also had a successful career in prime time television. Her first television venture began with the Crime Drama series ‘Law and Order: Criminal Intent’ in 2001. Since then she has featured in a number of similarly themed television series like ‘Law and Order’, ‘CSI: NY’, ‘CSI: Miami’, ‘CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’ and ‘Rizzoli & Isles’ between 2001 and 2015. She also starred in other television series in the drama category in ‘Saving Grace’, ‘Friday Night Lights’, ‘Stargate: Atlantis’, ‘Without a Trace’, ‘Knight Rider’, ‘Medium’, ‘Private Practice’, ‘Covert Affairs’ and ‘iZombie’. Amidst all her single episode endeavors, she bagged the recurring role of Anna Taggaro in the series ‘One Tree Hill’ in 2004-2005 and appeared for 12 episodes. She also bagged a main role in 2008 television series ‘My Generation’. Daniella is most well-known for the portrayal of the character Nora Clayton in the Season 1 of the fantasy drama series ‘Revolution’ aired in 2014. She continued her role in the season 2 of the series as a guest appearance.She is currently starring in the role of Catherine in the brand new show ‘Animal Kingdom’ where her character is one of the leads.You May LikeRecommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Continue Reading BelowWhat Makes Daniella So Special
- A passionate actor and animal lover, Daniella has been an advocate of PETA from quite a young age. She has two adopted fur-balls of her own whom she adores to death. She also has a Labrador puppy named Nora. Although she has chanced upon this career of glamour and glitz, she is grounded enough not to take all of it seriously.She has worked steadily through the years but has never gone after success like it’s everything in the world. Her stunning good looks have the world captivated. She was voted number 41 on Maxim Magazine’s Hot 100 list in 2006.She is an inspiration to hundreds of mixed race women that despite being different you can still succeed in mainstream Hollywood.Personal Life
- Danielle is an extremely private person and does not share much of her private life with the media. She went to the Marymount Manhattan College in New York and has a degree in Communications. She has two siblings, a brother and a sister. It is known that she is married since 2013 to Aaron Hernandez and the couple does not have any children yet.
1. The Collector (2009)
2. The Hills Have Eyes II (2007)
3. Re-Kill (2015)
4. Black Knight (2001)
(Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy)
5. Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 (2015)
(Family, Action, Crime, Comedy)
6. Hood of Horror (2006)
How To CiteArticle Title- Daniella Alonso BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/daniella-alonso-32471.php
People Also Viewed