Dallas Lovato Biography
Sun Sign: Aquarius
Born in: Dallas, Texas
Famous as: Actress
father: Patrick Lovato
mother: Dianna Hart
siblings: Demi Lovato, Madison De La Garza
City: Dallas, Texas
U.S. State: Texas
Dallas Lovato is an American actor and the older sister of popular actor and singer Demi Lovato. Dallas is known for her roles in movies such as 'No Vacancy,' 'Caged No More,' and 'The Helpers.' She has also lent her voice to a number of animated characters. She once appeared in a 'YouTube' documentary where she discussed her sister Demi’s rise to stardom and also shared her experience of dealing with Demi’s struggle with drugs and alcohol. Dallas has been in multiple relationships. Her last relationship was with actor Robert Livingston, which lasted for about 2 years.
- Dallas began her acting career in 2008, through the American fantasy teen sitcom 'Wizards of Waverly Place.' She appeared in its episode titled 'Alex's Spring Fling.’ She was next seen in an episode of the romantic-comedy series 'Sonny with a Chance,' titled ‘Sonny and the Studio Brat.' The following year, Dallas appeared in a brief role in the comedy movie 'Fred: The Movie.' Her first prominent acting project came in 2012, when she portrayed the role of ‘Norah’ in the horror flick 'No Vacancy.' The same year, she appeared in Chris Stokes’s horror movie ‘The Helpers.’ She next essayed the role of ‘Alicia’ in the 2016 action–thriller 'Caged No More.' Dallas will be seen in the upcoming action–fantasy movie 'Bloodrun.'
- Dallas has worked as a voice artist, too, and has lent her voice to several animated characters. Her first voice role was that of ‘Wendy’ from the 2011 animated film 'Snowflake, the White Gorilla.' She then lent her voice to the characters of ‘Bestie’ from the 'Frog Kingdom' and ‘Gucci Bear’ from 'The Little Penguin Pororo's Racing Adventure.' Both the films released in 2013. However, the latter role was uncredited. Dallas next voiced the character ‘Valley Dove’ from the 2014 animated film 'Birds of Paradise.'
- Dallas made her debut on the 'Billboard' chart with the track 'Playground.' She has also appeared in the 2017 'YouTube' documentary 'Simply Complicated,' where she talked about Demi's rise to fame. She has worked with Cambrie Littlefield, a pageant coach.
- Dallas was born Dallas Leigh Lovato, on February 4, 1988, in Dallas, Texas, US. Her full Mexican name is Dallas Leigh Lovato-Smith. Dallas was named after the American football team 'Dallas Cowboys,' as her mother, Dianna, was a cheerleader of the team during the 1982–1983 season. Being a true 'Dallas Cowboys' fan, Dianna named her daughter after the team. Dianna is also a former country music singer and has English, American, and Irish roots. Dallas’s father, Patrick Martin Lovato, was an engineer and a musician. He was of American, Mexican, and Portuguese descent. She lost her father on June 22, 2013.
- Dallas’s parents separated in 1994, after their long-distance marriage began causing problems. Following this, her mother married Eddie De La Garza, who was a 'Ford' dealership manager. Eddie is currently the CEO of ‘DeLaGarza Entertainment, Inc.’
- As a result of this marriage, Dallas became the elder half-sister of Madison de la Garza.
- Dallas has been in multiple relationships. She dated American actor Chord Overstreet in 2010. The relationship lasted only for 7 months. In 2011, Dallas began a relationship with American musician Mike Manning. This relationship, too, did not last for more than a year. Dallas then dated American actor Robert Livingston. Their affair started in 2012 and ended in less than 2 years
How To Cite
People Also Viewed