Daeg Faerch Biography
Sun Sign: Libra
Also Known As: Daeg Neergaard Faerch
Born Country: United States
Born in: San Diego, California
Famous as: Actor
mother: Mickey Faerch
U.S. State: California
City: San Diego, California
Daeg Faerch is an American actor best known for playing young Michael Myers in the 2007 horror remake of the film ‘Halloween.’ He is also known for his roles in theatrical productions of ‘Marat/Sade’ as young Herald and ‘Grapes of Wrath’ as Winfield. Born to actress Mickey Faerch, Daeg Faerch began acting around the age of seven. He soon started scriptwriting, and initially wrote a 15-page vampire/pirate script titled "Duel". Since then, he has been regularly appearing in films, and also playing TV roles. Known for his blue eyes, long blonde hair, slender frame and tall stature, Faerch has earned numerous titles and accolades to date. His performance as young Michael Myers in the horror film ‘Halloween’ has been named the No. 2 greatest "evil kid" performance by Fearfragments.com. Also, HorrorNews.net has ranked him in their all-time “Top Ten Kids in Horror.” In addition to English, the talented actor also speaks Danish and French.
- Daeg Faerch made his film debut with a small role in the 2004 movie ‘Seafood Heaven’. Three years later, he was cast as young Michael Myers in Rob Zombie’s slasher film ‘Halloween’. His performance as a murderous child garnered positive reviews. Also in 2007, he had a role in ‘Dark Mirror’, a psychological horror that starred Lisa Vidal, Christine Lakin, David Chisum and Lupe Ontiveros.
- In 2008, Faerch played Michel in the film ‘Hancock,’ a story of a superhero from Los Angeles whose uncontrolled actions consistently cost the city millions of dollars. Eventually, the one person he saves decides to change his public image for the better. That year, the actor also starred as Ingmar Todd in the fantasy mystery drama TV series ‘Pushing Daisies’. In 2010, he had the lead role in the thriller ‘Sebastian’ which premiered at the Webisode Festival and earned the Best Sci-Fi Feature award. Soon after this, Faerch played a homosexual man named Jesse in the short film ‘Mental.’
- A serious head injury put his career on hold in 2012. Faerch resumed acting in the year 2015 and played a variety of roles: as Dylan Jennings in the football/drug television movie ‘Lost in Oxyland,’ as Paul the Bartender in the boxing drama ‘Devotion,’ and as The Weasel in the thriller ‘The Glass Circle.’ In the mid-2010s, Faerch also has roles in the action-thriller ‘Karma,’ the thriller ‘Amnesia,’ and the race-drama film ‘Peterson Park.’ In 2017, he featured in the rock band Blondie's video for the song "Fun" from their album ‘Pollinator.’
- Faerch has also appeared in various theatrical productions, such as ‘Waiting for Godot,’ in which he played the messenger, ‘Grapes of Wrath,’ in which he starred as Winfield, and ‘Marat/Sade,’ as young Herald. Besides these, he has acted in many Shakespeare productions including ‘Hamlet,’ ‘The Merry Wives of Windsor,’ and ‘Coriolanus,’ where he portrayed young Coriolanus. The talented actor has also played Thor Waldgrave in the comedy play ‘The Nerd,’ and Pincegurre in a French play titled ‘L'Impromptu de Théophile.’
- Daeg Faerch was born on September 27, 1995 in San Diego, California, USA to actress Mickey Faerch. He was raised in both Canada and USA.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed