Cristian Oliveras Bio
Cristian Oliveras is a popular social media personality who is best known for his videos on YouNow and TikTok. His sphere of influence extends to YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter. Originally from Puerto Rico, he rose to fame when his antics and humorous pranks caught the attention of his classmates in college. He decided to take a shot with his signature look of ‘ram head towel’ and upload funny videos. These videos began going viral and Oliveras soon accumulated over 4 million followers across his social media accounts. It was at this point that he chose to drop out of college and move to L.A to concentrate on his career in entertainment. His luck turned in his favor when he met Nick Cannon, and he was soon cast as a new member in MTV’s ‘Wild ‘N Out’, where he appeared for four episodes. More recently, he was seen in the Brat teen romance series ‘Turnt’ as Danny. He is currently a popular figure on the Internet as his unique persona has attracted millions of followers. He aspires to become a professional comedian and influence many youngsters to achieve their dreams.
- Before Cristian became a popular star on TikTok, he was more active on YouNow and Twitter. He gained an initial fan following of 200,000 followers on YouNow before joining TikTok. He is most remembered in his signature ‘ram head towel’ look and continues to post videos with the same attire. He mentioned that this idea came to him randomly when he got out of the shower and found the towel in his head amusing. He decided to go live with this weird look as nobody had done something similar. It became an immediate hit with his fans as they thought it was silly and fun. Oliveras then decided what he enjoyed most was making people laugh and wanted to channel his energies in this direction. He dropped out of his college in Florida and decided to move to Los Angeles to make it big as a comedian.Recommended Lists:
- In 2017, after he moved to L.A., he met Nick Cannon at a party and was invited to join MTV’s ‘Wild ‘N Out’ in the ninth season. This was his big break. Oliveras became the first cast member who was openly gay to join ‘Wild ‘N Out’. He appeared in four episodes of the season and became a well-known name. He was also seen at the PlayList Live convention at Orlando, where he interacted and exchanged ideas with other social media celebrities.
- In 2018, he was cast as Danny in the Brat teen series ‘Turnt’. The teen soap was created by the Gen Z media brand Brat to target younger, influential crowds and create a web series for them. The series revolves around a group of friends at Monroe High School and their daily activities. It focuses on romance and rivalry in the age of Snapchat and Instagram. Oliveras plays Danny, one of the leading characters. It premiered on Facebook Watch in August 2018 and has been a hit with the audience early on.
- Today, he remains popular across all social media channels and converses with his fans frequentlyHe continues to post funny videos and reactions; his most popular video is the ‘Flawless Bun Tutorial’ with over 1 million views. He is currently represented by L.A.’s C Talent Agency.
- Cristian Oliveras was born on July 30, 1996 in Florida, Orlando. He has Hispanic roots, and his family was originally from Puerto Rico. His brother, James, is often seen in his Instagram posts and videos. While a little is known about his personal life, he has confessed that being a social media celebrity has affected his relationships. He finds the deluge of information on his private life overwhelming. He is openly homosexual and does not shy away from speaking about it in his videos.
- He counts ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ as one of his favorite movies. He confessed to watching it over three times in the theatre. His favorite Snapchat filter is the dog filter as he thinks it makes everyone look cute and adorable.
Cristian Oliveras Fans Also Viewed