Courtney Miller Bio
Courtney Miller is an American YouTuber associated with the channel ‘Smosh’, which is known for its funny and comedic videos. Due to her stint with the channel, she has gained much fame as an actress and writer. Miller first became popular on the app Vine where she had earned over 200k followers by the time it was shut down. Since then, she has been active on YouTube. Miller, who also runs a solo channel on the platform, is a multitalented lady. She has been writing, editing, and shooting movies from the age of ten. She possesses incredible skills when it comes to writing and developing social media content. She is also a singer who sometimes posts acoustic song covers on the popular app Snapchat. She is good at drawing as well. On the personal front, Miller is a family girl who grew up with six siblings in a small town outside of Malibu, California. She is a caring, romantic, and bold woman behind the curtains.
- Courtney Miller initially started out as a Viner. She began posting videos on the app in 2013 and gained moderate popularity over the years. In mid-2015, she was invited to join the YouTube network Smosh as part of its recurring cast. She hosted the network’s ‘Seriously Super Stupid Sleepover with Olivia Sui’ from September 2015 to May 2017. In July 2017, it was announced that Miller and Sui would again be collaborating for a series called ‘Whoa! Nature Show.’ The show went on to premiere the following month.Recommended Lists:
- Courtney Miller also played the character of “Food Girl” in the series ‘Put it in My Mouth’ until its cancellation in April 2017. She is a talented makeup FX artist as well and has worked with YouTube personality Logan Paul for a music video.Recommended Lists:
- Miller also runs a solo, self-titled channel on YouTube. Launched on May 27, 2015, the channel is dedicated to her song covers and general vlogs. Coming to the popularity of this channel, it has garnered over 214k subscribers till date. The channel’s popular videos, including 'Best Camp Ever!' and 'Let Me Love You" Cover W/ CLOUDTALK,' are definitely worth a watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xil9CukjsKE
- Courtney Miller was born on June 19, 1995 in California, USA. She has six siblings. Her parents are divorced. Miller has a pet dog named Jango. She dropped out of college and worked in a pharmacy before she left the job and went to do an internship in the field of cinema. She had a boyfriend named Wahlid. The couple reportedly broke up in May 2018.
- In the past, she has collaborated with many Viners, including Brandon Calvillo, Alex Ernst, and Jake Moreno.
- Miller is regarded as one of the most attractive women on Smosh. Many people believe her to be the sexiest woman on Smosh.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LotbbwgB0Gc
Courtney Miller Fans Also Viewed