Christopher Sails Bio
Sun Sign: Virgo
Also Known As: Chris Sails
Born Country: United States
Born in: Detroit, Michigan
Famous as: YouTube Star
City: Detroit, Michigan
U.S. State: Michigan
Christopher Sails is an American YouTuber and rapper. He shot to fame when he and his then-wife Queen started uploading content and addressing fans together on their channel Chris Sails, which they started in 2016. He mostly posts prank videos on friends besides challenges and vlogs. His jokes are quite spicy, and hence, he is quite popular amongst the teen audience. Christopher loves music and rapping, and is a talented lyricist. After becoming a sensational couple on YouTube, Chris and Queen parted ways. While Queen started her own channel on music, Christopher is still running the existing channel. He also runs a second self-titled channel, which he started in 2012, and a third one called ‘Daddy & Me,’ where he posts his son’s videos.
- Christopher Sails had started his first YouTube channel called Christopher Sails on October 11, 2012. It has garnered 4.1k subscribers and 218k views as of June 2018. He usually uploads songs on this channel. His second channel called Chris Sails was created on August 15, 2016; it has amassed 2.7 million subscribers and 461 million views as of June 2018. The engaging videos of pranks, challenges, and vlogs attract the subscribers and followers to the channel. One of the most popular videos on this channel is ‘Cheating Prank On Wife (Gets Violent),’ which has earned 9.3 million views. His third channel called ‘Daddy & Me’ was created on July 14, 2017, and has accumulated 464k subscribers and 14 million views, as of June 2018.Recommended Lists:
- Towards the end of 2017, a petition was being circulated by Lorena Mireles, a fan of Chris and Queen’s channel. According to the petition, the couple scammed their fans by telling them that they sold iPhones at a very cheap price of just $250. Lorena said in the petition that she had paid the money to Chris and Queen but never received her iPhone. The campaign against the couple has intensified and has created trouble for both Chris and Queen, who have since parted ways. If the allegation against them is proved to be true, they will face legal action and the risk of losing their goodwill.Recommended Lists:
- Christopher Sails was born on September 23, 1995, in Detroit, Michigan, the USA. He has a younger brother named Dawaine, who is also a popular YouTube personality . Christopher studied till high school.
- He started dating Queen in April 2013. The couple met at a basketball game. The date of their marriage is not known, but their son Christopher Sails Jr., also known as Chris Jr, was born on February 17, 2015. The couple divorced in 2017 due to personal differences. Baby Chris is often featured on videos that are uploaded on his father’s channel and the ‘Daddy & Me’ channel.
- Initially, Chris and Queen used to post together on their channel. But when the couple started having differences, Queen’s appearances in the channel became sporadic. Finally, after their separation in 2017, Queen stopped collaborating with Christopher, and started her own channel about music and fashion. Both have uploaded videos on their individual channels explaining their own perception of their breakup. On January 5, 2018, Christopher posted a video explaining his side of the separation, and said that they were not happy in the relationship. He also revealed that both had been cheating on each other. However, on January 13, 2018, he published a video which featured a collage of pictures of him with Queen, with the song ‘Come to This’ being played in the background.
Christopher Sails Fans Also Viewed