Charlie Brake Biography
Charlie Brake is an English socialite and television personality, best known for the popular dating reality TV show, ‘Love Island.’ He is currently being managed by United Kingdom’s leading management and PR agency, ‘Neon Management.’ Charlie Brake is also a popular internet star as he enjoys a massive fan following across many social media platforms. While his Instagram page has more than 778,000 followers, his Twitter account has gathered over 42,000 followers.
- Charlie Brake was born on January 5, 1995, in England. He was born into a family of entrepreneurs as his grandfather was the founder and owner of the famous food distribution company, ‘Brakes.’ The company was later sold for billions of dollars to an American company, ‘Sysco.’ Charlie Brake enjoyed a lavish childhood as he grew up in a wealthy family in Chelsea, London. Charlie Brake pursued school education at the prestigious ‘Millfield’ boarding school in Somerset. During his stay at the ‘Millfield’ Charlie was in the ‘King Weston’ boarding house.
- Thanks to his good looks and lavish lifestyle, Charlie Brake was presented with an opportunity to appear in the popular dating reality TV show ‘Love Island,’ which he accepted gleefully. He appeared in the fourth series of the show, which was aired on ‘ITV2.’ The show began on June 4, 2018, and ended up becoming the most watched show ever on ‘ITV2.’ Charlie Brake entered the show on the 26th day and was subsequently paired with popular Instagram star Ellie Brown. Charlie Brake and Ellie Brown started dating in the show and the two looked good together. Unfortunately, Charlie Brake was eliminated from the show on the 43rd day, which ended his journey in ‘Love Island.’ Despite being eliminated from the show, Charlie Brake continued his relationship with Ellie, until they decided to go their separate ways in September 2018.
- Charlie Brake continued dating Ellie Brown even after exiting ‘Love Island.’ However, he broke up with Ellie in September 2018 and posted about his breakup on his Instagram page. He started dating a girl named Kimberley Owen almost immediately after his breakup with Ellie. Charlie Brake spends a fortune in leading a lavish lifestyle. He can often be seen having a good time in holiday destinations like Bali, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Monte Carlo, and Dubai. He owns an impressive collection of cars, including a Porsche, couple of Ferraris, and Range Rovers. He even has a private helicopter, which he uses to fly around the world. Some of his hobbies include playing Polo, snowboarding, and skiing. He also enjoys spending time at the gym.
- In 2018, he took part in the ‘London Marathon’ to support a cause. Among his other interests are practicing Muay Thai boxing and supporting his favorite soccer team, ‘Arsenal Football Club.’ On May 28, 2017, he posted a picture of himself supporting ‘Arsenal Football Club’ at ‘The Football Association Challenge Cup.’
- Charlie Brake is close to his mother as he often posts pictures of his mother on his official Instagram page.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed