In the age of social media when people can make their fame quickly, some artistes are also using conventional media like television to get famous and make their fortune. One such artist who has made it big on television is Brec Bassinger. She became one of the youngest stars on American television who has won a large fan base at a very early age in her life. Bassinger was born in Texas and had a difficult childhood as her father left the family when she was quite young. Bassinger started working at a very young age in order to support herself and her family. Initially she took small time jobs as a competitive cheerleader to local sport teams. But she had her eyes set on the entertainment industry. She also had good support from her family members. She liked playing volley ball from a very early age and tried to become a volley ball player without much success. After she crossed the age of ten, she also tried her luck in local beauty pageants. But she failed to win any major beauty pageant.
- The fortunes of Bassinger turned when she got an opportunity to star in a popular sitcom of Nickelodeon called ‘Haunted Hathaways’ in the year 2013. Bassinger got the role as a friend of one of the lead characters of the series. But the role brought her good recognition due to her outstanding performance. She got another role in an ABC TV series in the same year. After that she got some small roles in other TV series of Nickelodeon like ‘Ho Ho Holiday Special.’ Other than the TV series, Bassinger starred in a television movie called ‘Liar, Liar, Vampire.’ As she was becoming a popular TV star, she got a major break in the year 2015 when she got the lead role in the Television series of Nickelodeon called ‘Bella and the Bull Dogs’. Bassinger starred in the role of Bella who works as a cheerleader. The life of Bella takes a dramatic turn when she gets recruited as a new quarterback in the football team of her school. She struggles initially when the rest of the team refuses to accept the former cheerleader as their new quarterback. She slowly wins the hearts of the rest of the team and becomes a successful quarterback. ‘Bella and the Bull Dogs’ was an instant success among the school going teenagers around the world. She became one of the most desired TV stars at a very young age.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Continue Reading BelowWhat Makes Brec So Special
- Bassinger’s success is mostly attributed to her sweet personality which made her very desirable among the teenagers. Another reason for the success of her TV series ‘Bella and the Bull Dogs’ was that she played the role of a cheerleader who makes it big in life. Since she was a cheerleader in real-life she could fit in the role very well. The success of the show made the TV channel renew it for a second season.Beyond Fame
- Being quite young, Bassinger has stayed away from controversy. She does not have any boyfriend as yet and no news of any affairs have leaked to the media. However, she created flutter among her fans in early 2016 when she gave information regarding the qualities she would expect from her future boyfriend.Behind the Curtains
- Bassinger hails from a working class family. After becoming a successful TV star, Bassinger moved with her mother to Los Angeles to stay closer with the major Hollywood studios. But the rest of her family, which includes two elder brothers, still stay in Texas. Bassinger was diagnosed with Type I diabetes in 2008. She always says that the event has changed her life forever. She continues to take treatment for the disease. Bassinger also works for raising awareness regarding the disease through her social media pages and participates in awareness programs to help others diagnosed with this dangerous disease at a young age.Trivia
- In addition to being a star on Nickelodean, she has also acted in other TV series. Prominent among them is the 2013 ABC Sitcom ‘The Goldbergs’.
How To CiteArticle Title- Brec Bassinger BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/brec-marie-bassinger-7981.phpLast Updated- April 29, 2018
People Also Viewed