Benjamin Flores Jr Biography
Sun Sign: Cancer
Also Known As: Lil P-Nut, Benjamin Lil P-Nut' Flores
Born in: Memphis, Tennessee
Famous as: Child Actor
father: Benjamin Flores Sr
mother: Tyisha Hampton
U.S. State: Tennessee
City: Memphis, Tennessee
education: Georgia Avenue Elementary School
Benjamin Flores, Jr. otherwise known as Lil’P-Nut is one of the coolest kids out there. He first gained recognition as a five year old when he won the ‘New Daisy Theatre Talent Show.’ He used to post a lot of stuff on YouTube and also used to perform around town in barber shops, talent shows and in the Summer Jam. He might be a small kid but he is definitely not considered one! People who have mingled with him feel that he can fit in about anywhere whether withgrown-ups or kids. Grown-ups who have socialized with him have said that he behaves like an eighteen year old when he is with them and also like a normal kid getting dirty while playing with his childhood friends. So, basically he is the best of both worlds! Flores also did a commercial for ‘It’s All Good Auto Sales’which further contributed to his burgeoning popularity. He stays on beat as he performs original raps about school, his relationship with God and a bad dream he had one night. He says that when he raps he does not cuss, still kids listen to him because he has rhythm and meaning in his songs. His performance on ‘The Ellen Degeneres Show’got him national exposure which opened a lot of doors.
- When Benjamin Flores first started rapping, his father didn’t think too much about it, but when people started appreciating and complimenting him, he decided to put him in the ‘New Daisy Theatre Talent Show’in which he emerged as the winner. Word got around and his popularity increased and that is how his Memphis agent, Marcus Shaw came to know about him. Shaw called him up and little Benjamin rapped to him about God and education. That impressed Shaw so much that he asked Benjamin to meet him in Atlanta two days later. His “swag” stood out and Shaw immediately called Meda Leacock, who worked for Puff Daddy and other high profile rappers. Shaw bought her a plane ticket and flew her to Atlanta to meet the boy. Just like Shaw, she too was blown away by his rapping skills and without further ado signed on as his New York agent. Soon after,a local news channel broadcast about him and made him a national star which in turn caught the attention of ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’ producers. At age seven, Flores sang ‘You Might Be the One for Me,’an original love rap. Ellen found him charming and the audience went wild. After that, producers fromthe Cartoon Network and the movie ‘Happy Feet 2’ approached him. He won the role of Atticus, a rapping penguin in the film. After this, there was no looking back for the talented boy. Flores also appeared in an episode of the TBS sitcom ‘Are We There Yet?’His biggest role to date is his role as Louie Preston in the Nickelodeon shows ‘The Haunted Hathaways’ and ‘The Thundermans.’ Apart from this he has starred in other projects such as ‘Ride Along’, ‘Santa Hunters’, ‘One Crazy Cruise’ and ‘Henry Danger.’ On June 13, 2016, Flores was announced as the new voice of Gerald Johanssen in ‘Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie.’ He is currently working on the Nickelodeon show ‘Game Shakers’ where he plays one of the main characters called Triple G.
- Even though he is merely a child, his skill with wordplay and his acting prowess is anything but childish and juvenile. He has such a charming and mature personality that he can easily mingle with anybody and everybody whether children or even grown-ups. By his own admission, whenever he goes on Facebook he gets a lot of good responses from other kids and people love his songs and also love watching his shows. He is considered an inspiration to many because of the success he has achieved and earned at such a tender age through sheer hard work and determination.
- Despite having achieved so much success and popularity at such a young age, the lad is very down-to-earth and sweet-natured. He loves mingling with people of all age groups and strives to be a good role model to those kids who idolize him.
- Benjamin Flores was born in Memphis but his family later relocated to Burbank, California since that’s the location for ‘Game Shakers.’He and his older sister, Melissa are currently being homeschooled.
- He began his rap career at his stage name of Lil’P-Nut and gained recognition for his song, ‘You Might Be the One.’
How To Cite
People Also Viewed