Bella Harris is an American model who rose to fame early in her career. Bella was scouted as a model when she was 13. Since then she has been seen at Teen Vogue Awards, the Grammy Awards, and several other award shows. Born into an illustrious family, her father Jimmy Jam, is a record producer. After being noticed at an award ceremony, she was signed to LA Models at a young age. Thus started her career as a model. She next moved to NY Models and earned bigger clients to her name. She has been a model for international brands such as PUMA, Calvin Klein, Fendy, GUESS, Clinique, and Forever 21. Following a successful modeling career, Bella was featured in several magazines, including Dapifer Magazine and Popular Magazine. She was recently in the news for her association with the Canadian rapper, Drake. The duo is rumored to be dating each other and have caused a stir amongst their fans. Once the relationship made the news, her Instagram account exploded with comments and likes from fans and she became more popular. She is currently represented by Industry Model Management.
- Bella Harris first came to public attention for appearing at the Grammy Awards alongside her family. Two agents approached her and set up meetings to sign her up with an agency. She had a contract ready before her fourteenth birthday and was groomed regularly to appear for photoshoots. She started shoots and working with clients when she turned 15. However, she had to wait until she turned 16 before appearing at fashion weeks. She first walked at the NY Fashion Week, representing Naeem Kahn, Sherri Hill, and Alice & Olivia. Her mother took on the responsibilities as her manager and helped her navigate the nuances of the fashion industry. Soon, Bella had several clients under her belt. She was seen alongside her twin brother Max for the Forever 21 campaign. Later, in collaboration with Teen Vogue, she worked on a Nike advertisement to launch the Cortez shoe.Her other projects have been equally successful. She worked with Clinique cosmetics and was photographed by Davis Factor for the project. After this, Bella became the face for Rihanna’s clothing line with PUMA and Fendy. She has since graced the cover of many magazines, including Nation-Alist, Tofu Magazine, and Dapifer magazine. Popular Magazine also interviewed her for a detailed photospread. In 2016, she walked the AMAs Red Carpet along with Jimmy Jam, her father. In 2018, she had a minor role in the movie ‘Madame de Void: A Melodrama’. She also appeared in an episode of ‘Recycled Babies’. She switched her talent management agency and moved to Industry Model Management recently. Her association with Nike has continued until 2018. She was seen as their model for the Festival Campaign in April 2018.When asked about her long-term plans, Bella confessed that she loves working in the fashion industry and wants to pursue a higher degree in the same field. She plans to either attend Fashion Institute of Technology (New York) or Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (Los Angeles). Her future goal is to combine her skills and expand her career in fashion, lifestyle, modeling, business, and music. She also hopes to inspire other millennials to follow their dreams. She is currently active on Instagram as @bellabharris and has over 55k followers.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Continue Reading BelowCharity
- She has been associated with the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) since she was two. Her twin, Max, was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes, and the duo are constantly in touch with the charity to help them raise funds. They often contribute to it and are part of many events.Controversies & Scandals
- When Bella Harris started dating the popular rapper Drake, many trolls started commenting on her Instagram account. They disapproved of the age difference of 13 years between the model and singer. They also warned that Drake had a history of dumping women easily. However, Bella decided to not entertain these comments as she believes the best comeback to trolls is ignoring them.Personal Life
- Bella Harris was born on April 20, 2000 to Jimmy Jam and Lisa Harris. Her father is a record producer, while her mother worked as an entertainment manager. She has a twin brother named Max and a younger brother Tyler. Owing to her father’s fame in the industry, Bella grew up around celebrities. Her uncle is Kevin Garnett, the NBA star. Her godmother is the popular singer Janet Jackson. Bella juggled her career as a model alongside her studies, and she graduated from high school in June 2018. She recently started dating the controversial rapper Drake and often posts photos of them together on her Instagram feed.Trivia
- Her favorite designers are Dolce & Gabbana and Versace.
How To CiteArticle Title- Bella Harris BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/bella-harris-41976.phpLast Updated- August 30, 2018
People Also Viewed