Bailey Sok Bio
Bailey Sok’s career started at the tender age of six when she started competing for National level dance competitions. This child is nothing less than an energetic phenomenon, who has now worked with major choreographers and big dance crews. With her ability to dance incredibly well and keep the audience glued to her performances, Bailey is slowly gaining popularity on mainstream dance media. Now, with over 29,000 subscribers on her ‘YouTube’ channel and 236,000 on ‘Instagram’, Seems like Bailey will soon create frenzy across other social media platforms as well! Known for her insane flexibility and quick learning skills, Miss Sok has mastered the Ballet dance form and is now shifting gears to focus on Hip-Hop. Since Sok has been training under the guidance of some of the best choreographers, Bailey would soon be one of hip-hop’s biggest icons. There is no way this little champ would stop at anything to reach her dancing goals. Scroll through her social media and watch your jaw drop!
- To be confident enough to participate in national level dance events at the age of six, speaks volumes about Bailey’s talent. Owing to her folks, she was trained under the very talented and professional choreographer Molly Long, who had won the ‘World Dance Championship Series’.Recommended Lists:
- When Bailey was 6, the ‘YouTube’ video of her performance at the KAR Dance Competition was viewed over 55,000 times, catapulting her to overnight stardom. This later helped little Sok find more such platforms to showcase her incredible moves, mostly choreographed by her trainer, Molly Long. From participating in small scale competitions to being a part of world renowned reality and dance shows, young Sok has come a really long wayRecommended Lists:
- Bailey Sok was a former member of the dance group ‘Dance Precisions’ and is now a part of the ‘Just Plain Dancin’ troupe. She is seen busting exceptional Hip-Hop dance routines choreographed by the renowned trainer Matt Steffanina, on her ‘YouTube’ channel, as well as his.
- At only 12, Bailey has achieved more than what most aspiring dancers could, and is on her journey to reach greater heights. Hope you go big, little Bailey Sok!
- Being aggressive (or rather, extremely energetic) while performing, and her happy-go-lucky, bubbly approach otherwise, has made Bailey Sok an inspiration, both on and off -stage. Never hesitant to try new and ‘tough-for-her-age’ dance moves, Bailey believes in training hard and nailing her routines. Her rigorous practice sessions show how dedicated Bailey is towards her craft and that’s exactly why Bailey deserves all the fame coming her way. Not just perfecting her dance moves, this child prodigy never backs off from helping a fellow dancer out. Constantly supporting and looking out for her dance mates, Sok is nothing but a gem of a human.
- Apart from being a part of high-octane dance videos of famous choreographers, Bailey Sok has also received immense attention for being on the TV show, ‘America’s Got Talent’. She was once a part of a dance group ‘Buns and Roses’, and though they didn’t go on to win the title, the group quickly made their way into the hearts of the judges and audience.
- Bailey Sok was born in California, USA on 24th February, 2004. Not much is known about her family, apart from the fact that her mother manages all of Sok’s social media accounts. She is of Korean descent. When Sok isn’t training at the Millennium Dance Complex and International Dance Academy in Hollywood, she is busy on the Golf grounds. According to an interview, Bailey first started playing golf when she was just 5, and claims that even though it’s a tough sport, she loves challenges and want to excel at it one day.
Bailey Sok Fans Also Viewed