Austin McBroom Bio
Sun Sign: Taurus
Born Country: United States
Born in: California
Famous as: Instagram Star
Spouse/Ex-: Catherine Paiz
father: Michale McBroom
children: Alaïa Marie McBroom, Elle McBroom
U.S. State: California
education: The Easton Washington University
Austin McBroom is a former 'National Collegiate Athletic Association' (NCAA) basketball player and a 'YouTube' star. In his basketball career, he has played as a guard for 'Campbell Hall,' the 'Saint Louis Billikens,' the 'Central Michigan Chippewas,' and the 'Eastern Washington Eagles.' He also had brief stints as both a baseball player and a footballer. Austin has now become a full-time vlogger and owns a family channel titled 'The ACE Family.' He runs the channel along with his fiancée, Catherine, and has earned millions of subscribers on the platform. The term 'ACE' is actually an abbreviation of the initials of Austin, Catherine, and their daughter, Elle. Austin has gained similar popularity on 'Instagram' and 'Twitter,' too.
- Austin grew up with a passion for sports. He attended 'Campbell Hall School' in California, where he played football, baseball, and basketball. He was a running back on the school’s football team and played shortstop on the baseball squad. Austin later excelled in basketball and continued to play the sport. Eventually, he emerged as a prominent basketball player as a guard on his school team. He ended his senior year with 'Campbell,' scoring an average of 25.1 points per game. He was later named to the ‘All-CIF Division 3AA' first team.Recommended Lists:
- Austin was selected in all-state tournaments of both basketball and football. In his freshman year, he played for the 'Vikings' state championship team. The team also featured the now-popular 'New Orleans Pelicans' player Jrue Holiday. Austin had a single-season stint with the 'Central Michigan Chippewas.' He ended the season with an average of 10.9 points and a spot on the 'Mid-American Conference All-Freshman' team. He then played 66 games in his two seasons with the 'Saint Louis Billikens.' Austin played the fourth season of college basketball with the 'Eastern Washington Eagles.' He scored his ‘NCAA’ career-high score of 37 points against 'Northern Colorado' in 2016.Recommended Lists:
- Austin McBroom was born on May 20, 1992, in Palmdale, California, US, to Allen and Michale McBroom. He has a younger brother named Landon, who is a sports trainer and a popular "YouTuber." He has two stepbrothers, too.
- Austin’s parents wanted to give him the best education possible. They also wanted Austin to grow up as an all-rounder. Thus, he was enrolled at 'Campbell,' where he got the best academic faculty and sports opportunities. He has studied in three universities across three different US states. He attended 'Central Michigan University,' 'Saint Louis University,' and then graduated with a degree in communications from 'Eastern Washington University.'
- Austin is engaged to fitness model and 'Instagram' star Catherine Paiz. They have a daughter named Elle. Austin and Catherine met for the first time at a party. After a few months, Austin asked Catherine out, and they had their first date at a restaurant named ‘Nobu.’ They got engaged in August 2017. They often swim and play tennis together. Austin does not like being called by any nickname. His favorite drink is the red gummy smoothie from his favorite snack joint, 'Jamba Juice.'
Austin McBroom Fans Also Viewed