Aubrey Anderson-Emmons Biography
Sun Sign: Gemini
Also Known As: Aubrey Frances Anderson-Emmons
Born in: Santa Monica, California
Famous as: Child Actor
father: Kent Emmons
mother: Amy Anderson
U.S. State: California
City: Santa Monica, California
Aubrey Anderson-Emmons is an American child actress who is popularly known for portraying the character of ‘Lily Tucker-Pritchett’ in the family sitcom ‘Modern Family’. The talented California-born child star is also known for doing a lot of charity work. Blessed with a supportive family, she is constantly encouraged by her parents, especially her mother, to pursue her passion while also giving back to the society. Anderson-Emmons started acting at a very tender age and became the youngest actress to be present at the Primetime Emmy Awards in 2012 and 2013. With a rise in her popularity with every passing season of the show, Anderson-Emmons has made several appearances on popular talk shows and melted the hearts of the audiences with her cuteness.
- Aubrey Anderson-Emmons first won the hearts of the audience with her innocent looks and adorable personality after making her debut on television. At the age of just four, she was cast by Christopher Lloyd and Steven Levitan, the makers of the mockumentary family sitcom ‘Modern Family,’ for the role of ‘Lily Tucker-Pritchett’. She plays the adopted daughter of ‘Mitchell Pritchett’ and ‘Cameron Tucker’ (played by Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Eric Stonestreet). Anderson-Emmons replaced Ella and Jaden Hiller, the twins who had initially portrayed the role, in the third season.
- Since Anderson-Emmons took over the role in season three, she literally grew up with the character in front of the audiences. In her eight years of association with the television show, she has matured as an actress and has established herself as one of the most important and lovable characters in the series. She has been part of the ensemble which has been nominated six times at the Screen Actors Guild Awards between 2012 and 2017, winning three times.
- Anderson-Emmons has also appeared in the short film ‘Distance’, by Aimee Long, as ‘Emma Stelzer’. The 25-minute long sci-fi drama also features Valentino del Toro, Bel Deliá, Geoffrey Arend, and Victoria Ortiz. Anderson-Emmons has featured in several popular television talk shows like ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ as well. She has made appearances in shows like ‘Q N' A with Mikki and Shay’, ‘Paradise Run’, and ‘The Real’.
- In collaboration with her mother, the young girl also does a regular YouTube segment called ‘FoodMania Review.’
- Aubrey Frances Anderson-Emmons was born on June 6, 2007 in Santa Monica, California, to Amy Anderson and Kent Emmons. Her mother is a stand-up comedian cum actress and her father is an entrepreneur in the media industry. Her parents separated a few years ago.
- Anderson-Emmons is involved in several humanitarian works already despite being so young. She volunteers for organizations like Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption, St. Jude's Hospital, California Covenant House Youth Shelter, and Help A Mother Out.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed