Ash Hardell Bio
Ash Hardell is an American YouTuber who is notable for the comedic content, stop-motion animation videos, and personal vlogs that she posts on her self-titled channel. Today, Hardell has emerged as one of the leading voices from the LGBT community on YouTube. Her ‘ABCs of LGBT+’ series is an eye-opening introduction for those looking to broaden their understanding of the LGBT+ culture. The YouTuber, who is proud of her sexuality, encourages people to accept themselves the way they are. She also motivates them to open up without any fear or regret. Ash Hardell, who was previously named Ashley, is currently married to a woman named Grace. From cutting off her gorgeous locks to changing her name and marrying a woman, she has gone through a lot to finally become her real self. Talking about her personality, Hardell is a very honest and straightforward individual. She is romantic, humble, and optimistic to the core.
- Ash Hardell started out on YouTube on November 5, 2009 by launching her self-titled channel. She began by posting a silly music video with her pals and instantly got hooked when the video started receiving likes. Since then, she has been active on the social platform, sharing comedic vlogs, stop-motion animation videos, and lifestyle vlogs. Hardell has also shared her life stories on her channel. As a queer person, she often talks about her sexuality and the LGBT+ culture. She has also collaborated numerous times with her sweetheart to create fun challenges and romantic vlogs.Recommended Lists:
- Today, Ash Hardell’s channel has become a one-stop destination for those who want to learn more about the LGBT+ community. It currently has over 560k subscribers (as of November 2018). Two of the most popular vlogs on the channel are 'Calling my Mom to tell her I'm Trans' and 'I Got Top Surgery.' Each of these is a must-watch for all transgender people out there!Recommended Lists:
- Ash Hardell also runs a secondary channel called '*AshAndGraceSPACE*'. Launched on July 8, 2012, this channel features general vlogs shared by the YouTuber and her wife. As for now, this channel has over 108k subscribers. Till date, Hardell has collaborated with many well-known YouTubers, such as Andrew Huang, Dan Sweeto, and Andrew Quo, to name a few.
- Ash Hardell was born as Ashley Mardell on February 4, 1992 in Minnesota, USA. She has a younger brother named Jimmy. She got married to her long-time girlfriend Grace in 2016 and changed her first name from Ashley to Ash.
- One of Ash’s favorite YouTuber stars, Hannah Hart, appeared in her ‘My Drunk Birthday!’ video to wish her a happy birthday.
Ash Hardell Fans Also Viewed