Stevie Boebi Bio
Sun Sign: Cancer
Also Known As: Stevie Leigh Boebi
Born in: New Orleans, Los Angeles
Famous as: Vlogger
education: The Ohio State University
Stevie Boebi is an American "YouTuber," producer, and actor. She owns two 'YouTube' channels and has also created a number of collaborative channels. Stevie is known for her bold and mature content that makes her channels apt platforms for discussing objectionable and debatable issues. She is lesbian and supports the freedom of expressing one’s sexual orientation. Stevie is a big supporter of the LGBTQ community, and through her vlogs, she wishes to make people aware of healthy sexual life, freedom in relationships, homosexuality, and other such topics. Stevie has a successful career in the media and entertainment field, too. She has had multiple relationships.
- Stevie began her career in 2010, with her solo 'YouTube' channel, 'SassiBoB' (now 'Stevie'). The channel primarily hosts content related to sexual orientation, healthy sex-life, dating, and relationships. The sex-related videos on the channel are informative and educational, and this makes the channel an open platform for discussions on topics that are usually considered objectionable. She once featured as a guest on the 'YouTube' channel 'BriaAndChrissy’s viral video 'Gay Men Touch Vagina For The First Time!’ She later made a video for her channel where she shared the experience and also allowed a Q&A session for her viewers. Some of the videos on the channel with over a million “views” are 'Why does my vagina smell?,' 'How To: Look Like a Lesbian,' ‘How to get laid,' and 'Best Friend Stories.' The channel now has over 644 thousand subscribers.Recommended Lists:
- Stevie founded 'Boebi Productions' in 2010. The production house specializes in new media, product marketing, and web-content creation. From January to June 2012, Stevie served as the director of client relations for 'Ulti-Mobile.' She then hosted and produced a video series for 'authoritylabs.com.' The series was about SEO and technology-related topics. She has also hosted the 'SassiBoB App Review' show.Recommended Lists:
- From November 2012 to January 2013, Stevie produced and hosted a series of videos for the ‘More for the People’ campaign for 'Simple Mobile LLC.' In mid-2013, Stevie worked as the producer of the viral-video campaign ‘Hacker Girlfriend’ for the multi-platform web browser 'Maxthon Browser.' Since the fall of 2013, she began hosting the 'GSN' show 'I’m a Liar.' The following year, she appeared in the game shows '4 Facts 1 Lie' and 'Dirty Mind Challenge.'
- Stevie has always projected positive and progressive thoughts about sex and related topics. In March 2014, she volunteered for the 'Madness Mayhem and Charity,' a 36-hour livestream event to provide funds to the 'International AIDS Vaccine Initiative' (IAVI). In 2016, Stevie appeared in the drama 'Love Is All You Need?’
- Stevie owned a collaborative 'YouTube' channel with her ex-girlfriend, Sarah Croce. However, following their break-up, the channel was taken down by them. Stevie has a vlog channel that hosts her travel diaries, her meet-ups, and other vlogs. Most of these vlogs feature Stevie with her other ex-girlfriend, Ally Hills. The channel now has over 245 thousand subscribers.
- Stevie Boebi was born on July 13, 1988, in New Orleans, Los Angeles. Her full name is Stevie Leigh Boebi. She is a graduate of 'The Ohio State University.'
- Stevie “came out” about her sexual orientation in a conversation with her grandmother. They share their birthday. Stevie called her grandmother up on her 50th birthday and revealed her orientation.
- Stevie has been in multiple lesbian relationships to date. She initially dated "YouTuber" Arielle Scarcella for about a year. She then started dating internet star Sarah Croce. The couple broke up after Stevie moved to a separate apartment with her cat. Following their break-up, she began dating "YouTuber" Ally Hills. They met at a dinner party through a mutual friend named Hannah Witton, a British "YouTuber." They went to the restaurant 'LYFE Kitchen' on their first date. The relationship lasted for about a year. They announced their break-up through a cryptic "tweet" that left their fans confused. Less than an hour later, the news was confirmed.
- Stevie is fond of tattoos. She has a total of three tattoos on her body. Her favorite restaurant is 'Public School.' Stevie owns two cats named Ziggy and Whiskey. Both of her cats are suffering from life-threatening diseases, which made Stevie raise funds for their treatment.
Stevie Boebi Fans Also Viewed