Rossano Rubicondi Biography
Rossano Rubicondi is a Roman actor and the former husband of Ivana Trump, former wife of President Donald Trump. As an actor, Rossano has been part of various movies and reality series. He is known for his roles in films such as 'The Golden Bowl,' 'The Eighteenth Angel,' and 'Head Full of Honey.' Rossano wanted to be an actor since adolescence. He had also ventured into modeling. Rossano married Ivana in 2008, after a courtship of 6 years. Unfortunately, their relationship soured within a year of their marriage. They finally got divorced in 2009. Rossano then married a Cuban businesswoman named Milu Vimo.
- Rossano was born on March 14, 1972, in Rome, Lazio, Italy. He grew up with a keen interest in modeling. However, his dream was to be an actor. While in his teenage years, Rossano worked hard on his acting skills. His parents, too, supported him thoroughly.
- Rossano was 22 when he moved to London. In his initial days in London, Rossano was offered a few small acting projects. He accepted a few of them, and this helped him know the industry better. Rossano made his acting debut as a model in the 1997 film 'The Eighteenth Angel.' In 2000, he was seen in the drama film 'The Golden Bowl.'
- In 2008, Rossano participated in the sixth season of the Italian reality show ‘L'Isola dei Famosi’ (Italian for 'The Celebrity Island' or 'The Island of the Famous'). Unfortunately, he failed to impress the audience and was voted out in the initial stages. He, however, participated in the seventh and eighth seasons of the show, broadcast in 2010 and 2012, respectively. In the eighth season of ‘L'Isola dei Famosi,’ Rossano faced a sudden exit in the second episode due to some personal reasons. He never revealed the reasons responsible for his exit from the show. Rossano was also part of the Italian entertainment show 'Quelli che... il Calcio,' from 2008 to 2010. In 2018, he was seen in the drama film 'Head Full of Honey.'
- Rossano initially dated Brazilian actor Linda Batista. Their relationship began in 1996 and lasted for about 2 years.
- Rossano then married Ivana Trump, a Czech former model and the first wife of Donald Trump. With Donald, Ivana had three children, namely, Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump. Rossano was Ivana’s fourth husband. Before being married to Donald, she was married to an Austrian ski instructor named Alfred Winkelmayr. After Ivana’s divorce from Donald, she had married Riccardo Mazzucchelli.
- Rossano and Ivana dated for 6 years before getting married in April 2008. The lavish wedding ceremony was held at Donald Trump’s 'Mar-a-Lago' estate in Palm Beach, Florida. The wedding cost around $3 million and was organized by Donald Trump. Ivanka Trump was the maid of honor.
- However, Rossano and Ivana got divorced in 2009. Ivana cited her on-again/off-again relationship with Rossano as the reason for the divorce. On December 1, 2008, she revealed to the 'Associated Press' that the separation had been legally filed 3 months earlier. In December 2009, the divorce was finalized.
- In spite of the divorce, Ivana and Rossano still share an amicable relationship. They are often spotted together at various events.
- Soon after Rossano’s divorce from Ivana, he began dating Cuban business professional Milu Vimo. They dated for about 2 years and got married in November 2011.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed