Rashidah Ali Biography
Rashidah Ali is an American reality TV star and entrepreneur. She is best recognized for appearing on the third season of the television show ‘Love & Hip Hop: New York.’ Also known as the “Blinged Out Bombshell,” she then appeared in the seasons 4 and 5 of the show as a guest. Ali is also a businesswoman who is associated with the shoe industry. The multifaceted woman has experience of working in the music field as well. She is very ambitious when it comes to her professional life and highly secretive when it comes to her family life. Ali often employs various platforms of social media to promote her products. However, she doesn’t like to share details of her personal life with the outside world. With her stunning looks and sexy figure, Ali has accumulated a gigantic fan following across multiple social platforms. Talking about her personality, the American reality star is very outspoken and bold. As a celebrity, she is a controversial one as she often gets entangled in legal issues for her violent behavior.
- Rashidah Ali has appeared in the reality television show ‘Love & Hip Hop: New York’ numerous times. She initially joined the show as a regular cast member in its season 3 in 2013 and later made guest appearances in the seasons 4 and 5. Ali has also worked in the music industry as an assistant to Harve Pierre and Phil Robinson. She is the founder of the promotional company 5 Approved as well.
- Rashidah Ali is also a businesswoman. She owns shoe stores in New York and Atlanta. Her job is to help customers connect with both low and high end shoe designers from across the globe.
- In 2005, Rashidah Ali was arrested on charges of attempted larceny. In the year 2011, she once again came in the news for slashing a bouncer's face with a razor blade at a night club. She was arrested but was later released on a $10k bail. In 2018, Ali had a clash with 'Black Ink Crew' member Sky at Sean “Diddy” Combs’ event in Miami. She was involved in an ugly fight with singer-songwriter Cardi B in September 2018. The fight occurred when Cardi B attacked Nicki Minaj at a New York Fashion Week party. Ali, who suddenly became protective of Minaj, attacked Cardi B.
- Rashidah Ali was born on January 27, 1984 in New York City, New York, USA. She has two elder brothers. She is very secretive when it comes to her love life. It has been reported that she got engaged to an unknown guy in 2013. Later, a video was leaked in which Ali and her mysterious lover were seen exchanging rings in a private wedding ceremony held in Miami. The wedding was exclusively kept away from the media glare.
- Rashidah Ali and reality TV star Tahiry Jose were once good friends but later had a major fight. The former once stated in an interview that she doesn’t have any problems with the latter as of today. She also said that it was very unfortunate that their friendship ended in such a bitter way.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed