Porsha Williams Biography
Sun Sign: Cancer
Also Known As: Porsha Dyanne Williams
Born in: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Famous as: Reality TV Personality
Spouse/Ex-: Kordell Stewart (m. 2011–2013)
father: Hosea Williams, II
mother: Diane T. Williams
siblings: Brenton Williams, Hosea Williams III, Lauren Williams
City: Atlanta, Georgia
U.S. State: Georgia
education: Southwest Dekalb High School, American InterContinental University
Porsha Williams, formerly known as Porsha Stewart, is an American reality television personality. She came into limelight after marrying footballer Kordell Stewart in an elaborate ceremony that was broadcast on the TV series ‘Platinum Weddings’ in 2011. The couple, however, obtained a divorce in 2013. Williams is also known for making appearance on the fifth season of ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’, a reality show television series. She was a contestant on the reality competition show ‘The Celebrity Apprentice’ (now called as The New Celebrity Apprentice) as well. Apart from being a TV personality and actress, the talented lady is also a singer who launched a single ’Flatline’ in 2014. Besides this, she is a model who has modelled for various calendar spreads and music videos. Currently, Williams can be seen co-hosting the show ‘Dish Nation’. This show features celebrity news as well as humorous commentary presented by American radio personalities.
- Porsha Williams started her career as a model in 2005 when she modelled for a calendar. In 2011, she got married to Kordell Stewart and their marriage was shown on the TV series ‘Platinum Weddings’. The following year, she was cast in the 5th season of ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’. After this, she appeared in an episode of ‘The Rickey Smiley Show’ in 2013. Also an entrepreneur, she launched a brand of hair care products that year.
- She appeared on the stage for the musical ‘A Mother's Love’ in 2013. Then in 2014, Williams released her debut single titled ‘Flatline’ through iTunes. She also started co-hosting the show ‘Dish Nation’. Three years later, the American star became a competitor in the show ‘The Celebrity Apprentice’ (now called ‘The New Celebrity Apprentice’). She got featured in an episode of the show ‘Star’ in 2017.
- In 2014, Porsha Williams kindled controversy after an argument with Kenya Moore while filming the reunion special of ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’ at the Biltmore Hotel. Moore called Williams an unfaithful lady and the latter addressed the former as a ‘slut from the '90s’. The argument got wild and Williams assaulted Moore.
- The same year, Williams got arrested for driving with a suspended license. However, she was released later the same day.
- Porsha Dyanne Williams was born on June 22, 1981 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, to parents Diane T. and Hosea Williams II. She has a younger sister, Lauren. Williams studied at the Southwest Dekalb High School in Georgia. She later on attended American InterContinental University in Illinois and obtained a degree in information technology. The TV personality cum model got married to Kordell Stewart in 2011 and ultimately became the stepmother to his son Syre. Two years later, the couple got divorced.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed